CDZ Food for thought, it's about the tax 'cut?" stupid!

• Banned
Lmfao did you read your link?

So do a lot of other Americans. In the latest Gallup poll, 48% of respondents said they disapprove of the tax cuts,

Why did you not post the entire sentence? Error, or dishonesty?

"48% of respondents said they disapprove of the tax cuts, while just 39% approve.

Well?

"First, a plurality—42%–think the tax cuts favor the wealthy most of all. Only 29.6% say they favor the working and middle class."

"Respondents are also concerned about the $1.8 trillion in new debt the US government will have to issue over the next decade, to make up for federal revenue lost to the tax cuts"

Why wouldnt the rich get more out of it? They pay most of the taxes.
Half the country pays nothing. You know, the ones that get paid to exist.

Wonder
Lmfao did you read your link?

So do a lot of other Americans. In the latest Gallup poll, 48% of respondents said they disapprove of the tax cuts,

Why did you not post the entire sentence? Error, or dishonesty?

"48% of respondents said they disapprove of the tax cuts, while just 39% approve.

Well?

"First, a plurality—42%–think the tax cuts favor the wealthy most of all. Only 29.6% say they favor the working and middle class."

"Respondents are also concerned about the $1.8 trillion in new debt the US government will have to issue over the next decade, to make up for federal revenue lost to the tax cuts"

Do the math only 11% dissaprove and it's obvious who they are, who got nailed on having to pay their fair share to the feds

• Banned

You have echoed a BIG LIE, the half-truth variety. Simple math tells anyone who can do arithmetic that what you claim is unfair, and has a negative effect on our economy.

I'll explain, the less money in the hands of working men and women, and of the middle classes, the less they have to spend. Our economy is dependent on consumer spending, and the number of working men and women, and the middle class families, buy more goods and services than the much smaller number of the very wealthy.

The result of consumer spending is more jobs on Main St. and more money to invest in America by more people.

Don't lie to yourself, not all or even have of the money given to global corporations or to the very wealthy will ever trickle down to you.

You have echoed a BIG LIE, the half-truth variety. Simple math tells anyone who can do arithmetic that what you claim is unfair, and has a negative effect on our economy.

I'll explain, the less money in the hands of working men and women, and of the middle classes, the less they have to spend. Our economy is dependent on consumer spending, and the number of working men and women, and the middle class families, buy more goods and services than the much smaller number of the very wealthy.

The result of consumer spending is more jobs on Main St. and more money to invest in America by more people.

Don't lie to yourself, not all or even have of the money given to global corporations or to the very wealthy will ever trickle down to you.
You didnt point out one lie.

When one man can attain $130 BILLION dollars, while many of his employees are using Food Stamps, something is wrong.

When one man can attain $130 BILLION dollars, while many of his employees are using Food Stamps, something is wrong.

Only if you are christian sir. Or well christian in the bible sense, not some made up mega church of the almighty dollar sense (yes I'm looking at you st peter's!)

Only if you are christian sir. Or well christian in the bible sense, not some made up mega church of the almighty dollar sense (yes I'm looking at you st peter's!)
What?

If it was straight percentage you might have a point. Instead they got bigger percentage cuts and it's permanent while ours are temporary.

Wise up.

What?

I think we are agreeing but I was speaking in too much hyperbole.

Forum List

Back