Food for thought...and a riddle!

MissileMan

Sep 11, 2004
The conservative right owes a debt of gratitude to the gays who were seeking same sex marriages. If that issue had not been on the ballot in several key states, I think the turnout of conservatives would have been much lower and Kerry probably would have won the election. So it's ironic that the gays probably got Bush re-elected.

Now for the riddle: What was the last thing President Bush said to Kerry during the concession phone call?

Answer: "W" is for winner! Dumbass!

MissileMan said:
The conservative right owes a debt of gratitude to the gays who were seeking same sex marriages. If that issue had not been on the ballot in several key states, I think the turnout of conservatives would have been much lower and Kerry probably would have won the election. So it's ironic that the gays probably got Bush re-elected.

Now for the riddle: What was the last thing President Bush said to Kerry during the concession phone call?

Answer: "W" is for winner! Dumbass!

The gay issue was a side issue and Oregon voted against gay marriage and FOR Kerry------ Your assumpstion does not hold water... The reason Bush won was values.. If not for a down economy and bad news from Iraq (mostly media driven) this would have been a landslide....

Last thing Pres. Bush said to Kerry... "I whipped your Frenchie ass.. shut up... goodbye...heheehe

Forum List

Back