Food For The Machine

Dumbshit should have thought about that before he decided to break the law. I have no sympathy for criminals.

The Whited Sepulchre: Food For The Machine

what amazing insight into how fucked up our legal system is. stories like this make me not care if america survives or not. we have completely destroyed the vision of the founders.

If marijuana were legal, this would never have happened. I agree with you.

But it's not legal. If everyone decided that the things they want to do, although they may be illegal, were ok to do just that they don't agree with the law, what kind of country do you think we would have then? We have a country based on laws regardless of if you agree with them. If you want the laws changed then work to that end. Until then, expect consequences if you break them. Pretty simple concept.

OOPS!

If it's Legal ANYWHERE in these UNITED STATES?

It's flippin' Legal EVERYwhere.

And, yes. I'll see you in court over THAT.

Last edited:
Oh, wow.

Yet Another LIBTARD heard from.

What luck.

All YOU have? Is the dream, which just isn't quite coming true.

Me?

I've got it ALL ~ the dream, the drama, the horror, the kindnesses, the love,

ALL OF IT.

Next!

what amazing insight into how fucked up our legal system is. stories like this make me not care if america survives or not. we have completely destroyed the vision of the founders.

What an amazing insight into the stupidity of some people. Posts like this make me not care if blu survives or not. He has completely destroyed the tiny piece of intelligent thought he may at one stage in life have possessed.

How the hell anyone can link to a fucking blog and assume that everything contained in that blog is factually accurate is just beyond stupid.

But it's not legal. If everyone decided that the things they want to do, although they may be illegal, were ok to do just that they don't agree with the law, what kind of country do you think we would have then? We have a country based on laws regardless of if you agree with them. If you want the laws changed then work to that end. Until then, expect consequences if you break them. Pretty simple concept.

Oh, I totally agree. I am not advocating breaking the law - only changing it.

But thanks for the patronizing lecture nonetheless.

What an amazing insight into the stupidity of some people. Posts like this make me not care if blu survives or not. He has completely destroyed the tiny piece of intelligent thought he may at one stage in life have possessed.

How the hell anyone can link to a fucking blog and assume that everything contained in that blog is factually accurate is just beyond stupid.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh, I totally agree. I am not advocating breaking the law - only changing it.

But thanks for the patronizing lecture nonetheless.

You are welcome!

Oh, wow.

Yet Another LIBTARD heard from.

What luck.

All YOU have? Is the dream, which just isn't quite coming true.

Me?

I've got it ALL ~ the dream, the drama, the horror, the kindnesses, the love,

ALL OF IT.

Next!

First of all, I'm far from liberal. Secondly, lay off the weed as your post makes no sense.

If murder were legal the Mendez brothers would never have been convicted either.

For a lawyer that is a pretty STUPID comment.

Memo to Retired GySgt: Brush up on your analogy analysis. ;)

If murder were legal the Mendez brothers would never have been convicted either.

For a lawyer that is a pretty STUPID comment.
Ahhhhhhhhhh. Another refreshing bleat from the Retarded Gay Sarge.............:cuckoo:

If everybody thought the way you do, we'd still be subjects of the Queen. You do realize that the original Tea Partiers and George Washington were criminals, don't you? At least according to your thesis. Sometimes laws HAVE TO be broken in order to bring injustice or plain foolishness to light. Rosa Parks comes to mind.

Forum List

Back