Food for Teens

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
They will be in and out of the house all weekend, sleeping over, yada yada.

Just made a birthday cake, mmmmmmm the house smells good.

Tomorrow brownies.

I need some ideas of some good munchies I can either buy/make (not too hard to make!) to keep them eating,,,,the more they eat, the less noise they make! :lol:

popcorn, Atomic Fireballs, fruit, root beer float ingredients ....

Teenage girls eat pretty much anything that can't get away from them fast enough, no matter what they try to pretend when the boyos are around. They're like vultures. Your refrigerator will be picked clean by time they leave, so don't buy any food for you just yet. Wait until they leave if you want anything for yourself.

popcorn, Atomic Fireballs, fruit, root beer float ingredients ....

Teenage girls eat pretty much anything that can't get away from them fast enough, no matter what they try to pretend when the boyos are around. They're like vultures. Your refrigerator will be picked clean by time they leave, so don't buy any food for you just yet. Wait until they leave if you want anything for yourself.

What are Atomic Fireballs? Will they put them to sleep? :eusa_pray:

No, but they might keep them quiet for a while. (well, very briefly)

It's a hot candy jawbreaker thing.

But for putting them to sleep - you could start a thread here and have people post stories about their growing up years, their marriages, family life, work, etc. and then read those to the girls. The girls will either fall asleep or just be as far away from you and the computer as possible. :D

How are you set for duct tape, btw?

Last edited:
Anyone know how to make NyQuil Daiquiris? :eusa_whistle:

The landlord in my local pub is an ex army medic. We call him Doc. The other day, I asked him for a hazelnut daiquiri. Apparently he didn't have any hazelnuts, so he used crushed hickory nuts. As soon as I tasted it though, I could tell. I said to him, "Oy! This isn't hazelnut. It's hickory daiquiri Doc."

• Thanks
Reactions: del

No, but they might keep them quiet for a while. (well, very briefly)

It's a hot candy jawbreaker thing.

Maybe xotoxi can add some "medicine" to them for me................

Sure. I can make a cocktail of vitamin C, B12, niacin, E, and D, zinc, oxycodone, a little metoprolol to keep the BP down, simvastatin for cholesterol, valium, propofol (like Michael Jackson took), birth control hormones, morphine, and finasteride (to help shrink the prostate).

Does that sound good?

The landlord in my local pub is an ex army medic. We call him Doc. The other day, I asked him for a hazelnut daiquiri. Apparently he didn't have any hazelnuts, so he used crushed hickory nuts. As soon as I tasted it though, I could tell. I said to him, "Oy! This isn't hazelnut. It's hickory daiquiri Doc."

Again with the humour?

Oh my sides! :lol: :clap2: :rofl:

Again with the humour?

Yeh. Well it's all part of our training, Oxo. The governmet are cutting defence spending and we have to reduce ammo used. So, we've developed a new strategy. We have to learn every joke in the book. Then, next time we're deployed, we simply creep up on the Taliban and yell out jokes. The effect is amazing. They die of laughter.

Again with the humour?

Yeh. Well it's all part of our training, Oxo. The governmet are cutting defence spending and we have to reduce ammo used. So, we've developed a new strategy. We have to learn every joke in the book. Then, next time we're deployed, we simply creep up on the Taliban and yell out jokes. The effect is amazing. They die of laughter.

Then it's a good thing xotoxi's not in the military, we'd be losing! :lol:

Again with the humour?

my dog has no nose.

Again with the humour?

my dog has no nose.

My grandfather got his tongue shot off in the war. He never spoke about it.

my dog has no nose.

My grandfather got his tongue shot off in the war. He never spoke about it.

My uncle lost both legs in a car accident. :(

Later on he tried to sue the guy who did it.

The judge threw it out of court,

said he didn't have a leg to stand on.

Forum List

Back