Food appropriation now folks. That's right, white people should not cook ethnic food.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

That is right folks. Where this ends, we don't know. What we should know is it will not be ending.

I was reading an article the other day that white people should never eat or cook rice. Rice is eaten by many non white peoples.

I thought it was a joke. Evidently not.

I was reading an article the other day that white people should never eat or cook rice. Rice is eaten by many non white peoples.

I thought it was a joke. Evidently not.
No, it's a joke, even if the perpetrators don't realize that.

Nobody worth their salt takes these people very seriously. Cook whatever you want.

That is right folks. Where this ends, we don't know. What we should know is it will not be ending.

It won't die out until people stop acting like Instagram, Twitter and FaceBook are the be all to end all. It started to die out by the end of this last summer but faux outrage came out over the Brooklyn Chop House. If you put them on ignore, they go away.

Incidentally, I would wager that if American's went after cultural appropriation 95% of the donut shops in the state I live in would shut down because they are owned by Asians--by and large by Vietnamese and Koreans.

Forum List

Back