Follow-up to “Innocence of Muslims” set to be Released

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Adam Taylor @ Business Insider blog gives us the news that the man who pushed the original video that caused all the rioting in the Middle East is due to release a sequel. If the first one set off such a firestorm, what will this one do? Check it out @ The Innocent Prophet - Business Insider

:confused:

The first film was an obscure work that gained notoriety when Obama decided to use it as an excuse for the violence in Libya.
In accordance with free speech the film maker should be allowed to produce what ever he wants.

We are close to giving that right up. The UN wants to decide what we can say. Our president wants a UN, not a USA, so while we may not believe in what the film maker says, we should defend to the death his right to say it. At least until the UN tells us otherwise.

hope the acting will be better this time.

As for Islam, it needs to get over itself. It's not the only criticized religion out there,so why it thinks it should get a free pass everytime it's members do something stupid like rioting or killing when people of other religions disagree with it is beyond me. Your prophet was a murdering, womanizing,warlord, that's who you chose to follow and is a matter of historical fact. You can't try to sanitize it by saying Mohammad was from god and get angry when people with half a brain think for themselves and say no to you belief system.

The movie isn't against the law so release it. I'm sure Islam will once again prove to the rest of the world that like it's hate filled founder, it's members are more than willing to follow in his direct violent footsteps.

This just shows that so called "free speech" needs to be reigned in and modified to conform with both reality and morality. :cool:

Nope. Not going to happen. It just shows how amazing it is that we have free speech so people can say things that are not popular.

I do not approve of a film attacking Islam, and I do not approve of film attacking Christianity.

There is no need for such disrespect.

I do not approve of a film attacking Islam, and I do not approve of film attacking Christianity.

There is no need for such disrespect.

Nor is there any reason to take away someone's right to free speech.

You assume I am against free speech if I don't agree with it. You couldn't be further from the truth.

Forum List

Back