follow the money, the trump path to citizenship

How the Hell is Obama going to put anything to rest? He's already released his birth certificate to the public. The Government of the State of Hawaii has already verified that his birth certificate is valid and that he was born in that state. The United States Supreme Court has already affirmed that Obama is a natural born citizen and the legal President of the United States. After all of this, there are STILL idiots out there who doubt. Nobody can control that kind of stupidity. Nobody can stop it, nobody can defeat it. Stupidity like that is more power

answer this clowny. does anyone that was born in hawaii in the early sixties have a birth certificate that looks different from the one on the internet. if it does look different, how so.
Yes, there is the Nordyke Twins birth certificates. The Nordyke Twins were born at Kapi-olani Hospital the day after Obama in Honolulu. Kapi-olani is where Obama was alleged born at. If he was he should have one that looks just like this:

nordyke-61.gif

But you must remember that Governor Albercrombie said all he found was a notation of something written in the archives and also this:

On Page 26 of “Dreams of My Father”, Obama writes:

“I discovered this article, folded away among my birth certificate and old vaccination forms, when I was in high school,”

While this brief quote does not state WHAT article it is that Obama found, it does mention that he found it WITH his BIRTH CERTIFICATE. This would have been in the mid 70′s, so this birth certificate would not have been a computer generated document.
If the twins were to ask for a copy of their BC today, they would get the same thing Obama got.

answer this clowny. does anyone that was born in hawaii in the early sixties have a birth certificate that looks different from the one on the internet. if it does look different, how so.
Yes, there is the Nordyke Twins birth certificates. The Nordyke Twins were born at Kapi-olani Hospital the day after Obama in Honolulu. Kapi-olani is where Obama was alleged born at. If he was he should have one that looks just like this:

nordyke-61.gif

But you must remember that Governor Albercrombie said all he found was a notation of something written in the archives and also this:

On Page 26 of “Dreams of My Father”, Obama writes:

“I discovered this article, folded away among my birth certificate and old vaccination forms, when I was in high school,”

While this brief quote does not state WHAT article it is that Obama found, it does mention that he found it WITH his BIRTH CERTIFICATE. This would have been in the mid 70′s, so this birth certificate would not have been a computer generated document.
If the twins were to ask for a copy of their BC today, they would get the same thing Obama got.

Not true as it was discovered yesterday by this former Oklahoma House Rep originally from Hawaii and called Fukino and Wisch out for putting out false information over the weekend aimed at Trump.

Hawaii Official and Ex-Official Lie to Cover Their Tracks| The Post & Email

Not true as it was discovered yesterday by this former Oklahoma House Rep originally from Hawaii and called Fukino and Wisch out for putting out false information over the weekend aimed at Trump.

First of all, either use a reliable source or don't say anything.

Second, your arguments create an exceptional claim which requires exceptional proof. Why would the woman lie back during the 2008 campaign? Why would the REPUBLICAN Gov. who appointed her and who was supporting for McCain have asked this woman to go public to set aside the birther BS?

all the king's horses and all the king's men...

couldn't obama be the lost twin ?

one thing i notice is the twins certificates seem to be in negative contrast, sup wdat?

i did find a website on the internet that sells templates so you can make your own hawaiian birth certificate. LOLOL

Last edited:
i did find a website on the internet that sells templates so you can make your own hawaiian birth certificate. LOLOL

Really? I bet it cost you nothing to find it, too. I'd bet that if Obama really was spending so much time, money, and effort to pull off some grand conspiracy, he and his people would have found that same site, too. If this was a grand conspiracy, this issue would have been put to rest in Obama's favor by now.

i said that if there was money spent to stop the birth certificate, this was a viable story. trump is no fool and he's running. why are the people who voted for obama saying it doesn't matter. i want to see it before the next election. woodward and berstein... these stories don't just disappear. if there is a cover up, we'll find it.
trump said today that two million dollars was spent on legal fees around this. why. how.

Trump's not running. He's building viewership for his program. Just watch. When the moment of truth arises, he'll back away. But only AFTER he has viewership to where he can increase the amount he's paid for his show because the price of commercials went up with the increased viewership.

First of all, either use a reliable source or don't say anything.

Second, your arguments create an exceptional claim which requires exceptional proof. Why would the woman lie back during the 2008 campaign? Why would the REPUBLICAN Gov. who appointed her and who was supporting for McCain have asked this woman to go public to set aside the birther BS?

The source is reliable. That was a long form issued last month on March 15th and her sons will be in this week. They paid ten dollars. Also did you ever consider that Governor Lingle was offered and promised federal funding if she would have made Fukino make those statements? Federal funding for state projects is always used as a bargaining tool.

The source is reliable. That was a long form issued last month on March 15th and her sons will be in this week. They paid ten dollars. Also did you ever consider that Governor Lingle was offered and promised federal funding if she would have made Fukino make those statements? Federal funding for state projects is always used as a bargaining tool.

Oh, so now the conspiracy deepens EVEN FARTHER!!! Did you ever consider that Martians are zapping your brain with radiation waves so that you'll fuel idiocy and sew disharmony among the people of Earth, in preparation of their plans to conquer the planet?

Oh, so now the conspiracy deepens EVEN FARTHER!!! Did you ever consider that Martians are zapping your brain with radiation waves so that you'll fuel idiocy and sew disharmony among the people of Earth, in preparation of their plans to conquer the planet?

that would be equally difficult to cover up Boz.

Forum List

Back