follow the money, the trump path to citizenship

i'll ask again, why is his voice less important ? what usurp ?

u•surp/yo͞oˈsərp/Verb1. Take (a position of power or importance) illegally or by force.
2. Take the place of (someone in a position of power) illegally; supplant.
He is usurping the republican position. please read posts 17 and 18

think you may have the wrong word 17 and 18... so what if he does ?

obama's a libertarian. He praised abraham lincoln. He's saying all this shit to flush out the nutter wing of the dimocrat Party to make them look stoopid and discredit the dnc before the next election, ensuring Trump the first of two terms. fancy pelosi 1860
I take it you're a supporter of Trump. If he's a Democrat (and I think he is) and he passes himself off as a Republican as to campaigning, he is not a legitimate candidate for the Republican party. He might be for the Libertarian party, but as a Republican, he's illegitimate and maybe not in the strictest sense, but in the technical sense he is in effect usurping the campaign from any legitimate Republicans if he is enabled to carry it far enough, at least as far as I'm concerned.

Trump is dangerous, and if we don’t look out he is going to do in 2012 what Perot did back in 1992 which gave us Clinton, but in this case the re-election of Obama; he’ll skew the election, and our one opportunity to get rid of Obama will be lost. And Obama can do more than twice the damage in another four years than in the first four, when he has no further elections to concern himself with. He will say he has a mandate, “because the people have re-elected me”

As Glen Beck said to Bill O’Reilly after Bill’s Trump interview: “I’m concerned about him; I’d have thought he’d have things more thought out, but I admire him his knowledge of economics”

I assume that Beck’s opinion about his economic acumen comes from his ability to make deals as a developer and a builder, when he mentions economics. Of course he has only succeeded because he has borrowed so much money that the banks consider him “too big to fail”

Trump says he will tell the Chinese they have to quit manipulating their currency as it relates to ours, that he will impose a 25% tax on everything they send here (think Tariff), and that will turn them around. He says they won’t sell our bonds because they’d lose value, and they’d have to take the hit;

I presume he hasn’t given any thought to the possibility that they can simply take our bonds and circulate them as money to buy raw resources (oil, natural gas, copper, steel, technology, whatever they need that they don’t already have), and we’ll have to pay up to those countries who will own those bonds, in lieu of us paying back the Chinese.

He’s said we have a right to grab Iraqi oil, and his grandstanding Obama’s birth certificate, may be a lot of fun but it’s not a winner to the American people IMO.

Perot was called "a loose cannon with a bad haircut," and that fits Trump to a T.

Last edited:
trumpster's got a team of investigators working on it in hawaii. this whole thing smacks of intolerance.

Two Million by Whom? Obama? I DO KNOW he's spent alot on this issue...

Obama could have put this issue to REST instead of relying on others to pronounce their *FINDINGS*...

One has to ASK...WHY is this still an issue? And WHY is one of America's BILLIONAIRES following it, and PAYING for an investigation outta his OWN POCKET?

How the Hell is Obama going to put anything to rest? He's already released his birth certificate to the public. The Government of the State of Hawaii has already verified that his birth certificate is valid and that he was born in that state. The United States Supreme Court has already affirmed that Obama is a natural born citizen and the legal President of the United States. After all of this, there are STILL idiots out there who doubt. Nobody can control that kind of stupidity. Nobody can stop it, nobody can defeat it. Stupidity like that is more powerful than anything in the universe.

Trump trotted out the "His grandma says he was born in Kenya" nonsense on TV this evening.

He's smart enough to drag a bunch of rightwingers around by the nose and profit the whole way.

You know, I watched that video on youtube with two Kenyans when his grandmother in Kenya said she was there at his birth and they both said "That's exactly what she said." no "mistranslation". They also both voted for him anyway. Okay, they came from Kenya but had become American citizens.

i said that if there was money spent to stop the birth certificate, this was a viable story. trump is no fool and he's running. why are the people who voted for obama saying it doesn't matter. i want to see it before the next election. woodward and berstein... these stories don't just disappear. if there is a cover up, we'll find it.
trump said today that two million dollars was spent on legal fees around this. why. how.

Obama could have put this issue to REST instead of relying on others to pronounce their *FINDINGS*...

One has to ASK...WHY is this still an issue? And WHY is one of America's BILLIONAIRES following it, and PAYING for an investigation outta his OWN POCKET?
You really think Trump has "people" in Hawaii investigating Obama's birth, just because Trump said so?

i do... did you really ever think that guantanamo would close just because... well ... you know...

How the Hell is Obama going to put anything to rest? He's already released his birth certificate to the public. The Government of the State of Hawaii has already verified that his birth certificate is valid and that he was born in that state. The United States Supreme Court has already affirmed that Obama is a natural born citizen and the legal President of the United States. After all of this, there are STILL idiots out there who doubt. Nobody can control that kind of stupidity. Nobody can stop it, nobody can defeat it. Stupidity like that is more powerful than anything in the universe.

answer this clowny. does anyone that was born in hawaii in the early sixties have a birth certificate that looks different from the one on the internet. if it does look different, how so.
you dims may have a problem on your hands. the only thing trump has to do is keep reasonal doubt fresh in the minds of the american voter, and i am doing what i can to help. obama's greasy, i can feel it. i grew up in chicago and he didn't, but he caught up really fast, i assure you.

Last edited:
i said that if there was money spent to stop the birth certificate, this was a viable story. trump is no fool and he's running. why are the people who voted for obama saying it doesn't matter. i want to see it before the next election. woodward and berstein... these stories don't just disappear. if there is a cover up, we'll find it.
trump said today that two million dollars was spent on legal fees around this. why. how.

He also said the grandmother said Obama was born in Kenya and she saw it. You do know this is a lie as well dont you?

You took Trumps word for 2 million dollars and absolutely no supporting evidence. None.

You sir are an idiot.

PLease please keep repeating this. One day one or two of them will finally get it, but you are right, burfers have blinders on. They have a deep seated hatred for Obama for SOME REASON.

He also said the grandmother said Obama was born in Kenya and she saw it. You do know this is a lie as well dont you?

You took Trumps word for 2 million dollars and absolutely no supporting evidence. None.

You sir are an idiot.

No, it's not a lie. I watched the interview on youtube with two people from Kenya and they said that's exactly what his grandmother said, that she was there at his birth.

Since his grandmother has never left Kenya, the only conclusion is that he was born there, according to his grandmother.

PLease please keep repeating this. One day one or two of them will finally get it, but you are right, burfers have blinders on. They have a deep seated hatred for Obama for SOME REASON.

I do not hate Obama. Wanting the truth to come out doesn't equal hatred.

You sir are an idiot.

No, it's not a lie. I watched the interview on youtube with two people from Kenya and they said that's exactly what his grandmother said, that she was there at his birth.

Since his grandmother has never left Kenya, the only conclusion is that he was born there, according to his grandmother.
You've been had, sucker, by typically dishonest CON$ervative editing.

answer this clowny. does anyone that was born in hawaii in the early sixties have a birth certificate that looks different from the one on the internet. if it does look different, how so.
you dims may have a problem on your hands. the only thing trump has to do is keep reasonal doubt fresh in the minds of the american voter, and i am doing what i can to help. obama's greasy, i can feel it. i grew up in chicago and he didn't, but he caught up really fast, i assure you.

You call this "reasonable" doubt? It's insanity is what it is. And you desire to help the spread of stupidity through the nation just because you hate the President? You'd rather our democratic process be ruled by ignorance and falsehoods? How pathetic.

You sir are an idiot.

You've been had, sucker, by typically dishonest CON$ervative editing.

you mean slick editing like michael moore. can we get that video and a samples of all the birth certificate types from hawaii of that period. are they all identical to the presidents. this might make a good movie... barraktlas shrugged, or something. how bout "the obamahead"

Last edited:

How the Hell is Obama going to put anything to rest? He's already released his birth certificate to the public. The Government of the State of Hawaii has already verified that his birth certificate is valid and that he was born in that state. The United States Supreme Court has already affirmed that Obama is a natural born citizen and the legal President of the United States. After all of this, there are STILL idiots out there who doubt. Nobody can control that kind of stupidity. Nobody can stop it, nobody can defeat it. Stupidity like that is more power

Yes, there is the Nordyke Twins birth certificates. The Nordyke Twins were born at Kapi-olani Hospital the day after Obama in Honolulu. Kapi-olani is where Obama was alleged born at. If he was he should have one that looks just like this:

nordyke-61.gif

But you must remember that Governor Albercrombie said all he found was a notation of something written in the archives and also this:

On Page 26 of “Dreams of My Father”, Obama writes:

“I discovered this article, folded away among my birth certificate and old vaccination forms, when I was in high school,”

While this brief quote does not state WHAT article it is that Obama found, it does mention that he found it WITH his BIRTH CERTIFICATE. This would have been in the mid 70′s, so this birth certificate would not have been a computer generated document.

Forum List

Back