Follow L'Afrique

You called me a troll.
I asked if you were spamming to get people to follow you somewhere else. Your title even says follow you.
:dunno:

Welcome to usmb.

"I'm sick and tired of my brothers and sisters dying to protect Americans' right to drive like ass holes." This from a right-wing? (Laughs)

Hi there, Ernie S! And, "what do you think about" what?

I've been riding Harley Davidsons for 42 years and have been on the receiving end of too many Americans driving like assholes to count. I'm lucky. I've managed to live through some scary shit.

Way too many men and women I've known and loved have not been so lucky in their unfortunate encounters with distracted, inattentive, even homicidal drivers. Does THAT answer your fucking question?

As for the second part of your post, you said you were a "thinker". What are your thoughts, your values, your positions?

Grace, I am not "making accusations"; I am simply giving you my feedback on Grace. And by the way, I am not your "some."

Gosh. Thanks for giving feedback on Grace after you have only been here 2 whole hours asking people you don't know to follow you somewhere else then being indignant when asked a simple question.
It remains to be seen whether you are one of the "some".

Have a nice day.

"Spamming"? Grace, I simply introduced myself and told you where else I could be found. You know, I have been on USMB for less than 2 hours and you come through as a troll (though I have no problem with your freedom of expression).

Troll? Maybe you should look the word up before slinging accusations. I just asked you a question. I'd rather read your comments here, not trot off somewhere else to do so. You'd be surprised how many come here just to post a link to another place, then disappear.

Just sayin'.

Did someone say we are having spam!?!:eusa_drool:

I LOVE spam! Sliced, fried in bacon grease, toast up some rye bread, slather on the mayo and mustard....:eusa_drool:

mmmm

h u n g r y

Ernie, Grace

Take a friggen breather and let our newest member build a slightly thicker skin. THEN we can chew on her, or him.

meh, Ima gonna go with 'her'. call me funny, but I'm guessing theres not a lot of dudes that would pick that name.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ernie, Grace

Take a friggen breather and let our newest member build a slightly thicker skin. THEN we can chew on her, or him.

YouTube - Lighten Up Francis

meh, Ima gonna go with 'her'. call me funny, but I'm guessing theres not a lot of dudes that would pick that name.

He went after me over my signature. That made him fair game as far as I'm concerned.
Hasn't been around today, has he?

Ernie, Grace

YouTube - Lighten Up Francis

He went after me over my signature. That made him fair game as far as I'm concerned.
Hasn't been around today, has he?

"Beware the self taught. They designed the curricula."

sounded like she bantered back and you got bent outta shape.

And yeah, someone that coulda added something to the board is now gone.

"Spamming"? Grace, I simply introduced myself and told you where else I could be found. You know, I have been on USMB for less than 2 hours and you come through as a troll (though I have no problem with your freedom of expression).

Troll? Maybe you should look the word up before slinging accusations. I just asked you a question. I'd rather read your comments here, not trot off somewhere else to do so. You'd be surprised how many come here just to post a link to another place, then disappear.

Just sayin'.

I LOVE spam! Sliced, fried in bacon grease, toast up some rye bread, slather on the mayo and mustard....:eusa_drool:

mmmm

h u n g r y

Yap, Grace the troll did! USMB Webpolice took that away. But I am sure Grace has more.

Just sayin'.

mmmm

h u n g r y

Yap, Grace the troll did! USMB Webpolice took that away. But I am sure Grace has more.

1] Grace is not a troll
2] we have rules about posting links to other sites

If you posted spam, be glad you didn't get banned. We have rules, they are FEW and far between. You can either deal with them or get butthurt about it.

It's the internet, no one give a damn.

If you actually have a site you want people to check out; Explain what it is and is about, and let people ask for a link, then send it to the in a PM.

Two Thumbs, I did not violate any USMB rule. I simply said ""Follow L'Afrique" as seen in topic here. When Grace and some ask to follow where? I mentioned where else I could be found on the Information Super HIghway, no link given.

Now, I ask you: How is spamming implied in the above?

Two Thumbs, I did not violate any USMB rule. I simply said ""Follow L'Afrique" as seen in topic here. When Grace and some ask to follow where? I mentioned where else I could be found on the Information Super HIghway, no link given.

Now, I ask you: How is spamming implied in the above?

Did you put it on the board for all to see or send it in a PM?

If you put it on the board, you spammed, if you sent it in a PM, there should be no issue.

It is right here on discussion topic, Two Thumb: The topic of this discussion says: Follow L'Afrique.

By the way, a troll is one who sets out to look for loopholes in order to implicate unsuspecting victims. You are a troll if your goal is to look for flaws or incite (or instigate) situations to implicate unsuspecting folks.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back