Folks, you have no reason to support Israel against Syria

I'm not too keen on Israel for 3 reasons.

1.) Moral outrage. (The buffer zone which shoots at Palestinians approaching the wall, including children, land theft, killings, and settlements.)

2.) American outrage, (The terrorist plot in the Lavon Affair, U.S.S Liberty Bombing, and the spy Jonathan Pollard)

3.) Polish outrage (Israel refused to bring Salomon Morel to justice, when Morel killed, tortured, and enslaved thousands of Polish people, and for Israel stealing land, and not paying a dime to Palestinians, while they demand Poland pay them for land lost to the Soviet regime)

Welcome my NY Polish friend.
Polish? I thought he was a fugitive Lithuanian chicken thief.

I'm an American of Polish heritage, no Lithuanian heritage that I'm aware of.

I'm very proud of Poland standing up to the Muslim refugees, but that doesn't mean that I love Israel, or Jews.

Show them one of your paintings. You can do that here. This place isn't as restrictive as a lot of others.

1.) Moral outrage. (The buffer zone which shoots at Palestinians approaching the wall, including children, land theft, killings, and settlements.)

2.) American outrage, (The terrorist plot in the Lavon Affair, U.S.S Liberty Bombing, and the spy Jonathan Pollard)

3.) Polish outrage (Israel refused to bring Salomon Morel to justice, when Morel killed, tortured, and enslaved thousands of Polish people, and for Israel stealing land, and not paying a dime to Palestinians, while they demand Poland pay them for land lost to the Soviet regime)

Thanks.
You know me how?

PF, You're the painter, right?

Yes, I do paint oil paintings.

Thanks.
You know me how?

And you're a Polack.

I was MrRogers. You should post an intro thread here: Introduce Yourself

If you paint much, please do show us more. We may be barbarians much of the time, but we like art.

Thanks.
You know me how?

And you're a Polack.

Ah yes, I indirectly got you banned.
(Although I wouldn't support such a thing)

But, it's interesting that you don't seem to be angry at me.
Glad to see.

Thanks.
You know me how?

And you're a Polack.

Ah yes, I indirectly got you banned.
(Although I wouldn't support such a thing)

But, it's interesting that you don't seem to be angry at me.
Glad to see.

You didn't get me banned. You were banned before I was. :p

I don't think you'll have as many problems here.

I'm very proud of Poland standing up to the Muslim refugees, but that doesn't mean that I love Israel, or Jews.
The USSR was ruled by Soviet bolshevik Jews, who invaded Poland and caused great suffering and misery for decades on the Polish people. .... :cool:

An ethnic Jew named Jakub Berman ruled Soviet Poland's UB police force following WW2, as a result as many as 6,000 Polish patriots were executed, and as many as 500,000 Polish patriots were imprisoned for "Thought crimes"

The Soviet secret police in the Ukraine, Hungary, and other countries, were always headed and staffed by brutal bolshevik Jews, who murdered tens of thousands of citizens. .. :cool:

Forum List

Back