Folks, you have no reason to support Israel against Syria

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
You have absolutely no dog in this fight. Let them fight it out over there.

It's not worth WW3, much less further chaos in the region, for Israel.

You're partly right. Israel has already kicked Syria's butt. A couple of times.

I'm not too keen on Israel for 3 reasons.

1.) Moral outrage. (The buffer zone which shoots at Palestinians approaching the wall, including children, land theft, killings, and settlements.)

2.) American outrage, (The terrorist plot in the Lavon Affair, U.S.S Liberty Bombing, and the spy Jonathan Pollard)

3.) Polish outrage (Israel refused to bring Salomon Morel to justice, when Morel killed, tortured, and enslaved thousands of Polish people, and for Israel stealing land, and not paying a dime to Palestinians, while they demand Poland pay them for land lost to the Soviet regime)

All the nonsense aside, please.

If Israel is about to go under, the ME becomes molten glass, and the world will continue on its way.

1.) Moral outrage. (The buffer zone which shoots at Palestinians approaching the wall, including children, land theft, killings, and settlements.)

2.) American outrage, (The terrorist plot in the Lavon Affair, U.S.S Liberty Bombing, and the spy Jonathan Pollard)

3.) Polish outrage (Israel refused to bring Salomon Morel to justice, when Morel killed, tortured, and enslaved thousands of Polish people, and for Israel stealing land, and not paying a dime to Palestinians, while they demand Poland pay them for land lost to the Soviet regime)
You need to run for President of Palestonia.

You need to run for President of Palestonia.

I don't like Palestinians, or Israelis very much.

But, I suppose being against both, somehow makes one a Palestinian supporter.

I happen to think the U.S.A should remain more neutral in such affairs.

more refugees and terrorist will come west

serveimage.jpg

If Israel is about to go under, the ME becomes molten glass, and the world will continue on its way.

Nuclear winter, that'll solve Global warming. :banana2:
It will surely solve the ME.

Yes, mass murder of civilians, it's okay so long as Israel does it.
Israel does it only if their enemies are where they should not be.

Nuking whole regions is not insane at all.

Welcome my NY Polish friend.

Thanks.
You know me how?

Polish? I thought he was a fugitive Lithuanian chicken thief.

Thanks.
You know me how?

PF, You're the painter, right?

Polish? I thought he was a fugitive Lithuanian chicken thief.

I'm an American of Polish heritage, no Lithuanian heritage that I'm aware of.

I'm very proud of Poland standing up to the Muslim refugees, but that doesn't mean that I love Israel, or Jews.

Forum List

Back