Folks, you best take this seriously and act soon.

If you werent such a partisan hack, you'd realize this was "dished out" by bush

I repeat: So? Do you expect me to say, "Oh, if Bush wanted it, it must be cool!"?

Not happening. In case you haven't noticed, I don't want an all-powerful government. Such power as this is too open to politically-motivated abuse.

this would make sense if you complained when bush was in office.

Hack.
And you can prove I didn't...how, exactly?

Moron. :lol:

WHen you said "opposition" I thought you were referring to opposing something I said.
This may surprise you too, but this isn't about *YOU*. :lol: Dumbass.

So you responded to my post because your post had nothing to do with my post?:cuckoo:

I did not address your "opposition" to this bill because it had nothing to do with anything I said in the post you responded to.
Yes, it did. You were just too busy thinking it's all about *YOU*.[/quote]

So you kept on responding to my posts because your posts had nothing to do with me?:cuckoo:

So now I will address your opposition to this bill:

You're a moron for not realizing that the President already has the power to shut down the internet. This power comes from the Telecommunications Act of 1933 (amended in 1996). The bill referred to in the OP puts some restrictions on this power, so it represent a diminishment of fed power, not an increase

And it's STILL too much power in government subject to abuse for political reasons.

You're such a dope. You oppose expanding the powers of the govt, so you oppose a bill that reduces the powers of govt.:cuckoo:

You're such a dope. You oppose expanding the powers of the govt, so you oppose a bill that reduces the powers of govt.:cuckoo:
I oppose it because it doesn't reduce the government's powers enough.

And learn how to edit quote tags. You keep screwing everything up, and I'm getting tired of cleaning up your messes.

Last edited:

Right!! Because "a little better" means "a lot worse" in wingnut world:lol:

And learn how to edit quote tags. You keep screwing everything up, and I'm getting tired of cleaning up your messes.

You have a complaint? Call 1-800-EAT-SHIT

No, because "Slightly less fucked up" is still "fucked up".

Typical leftist. Screw up and blame someone else. You really have no sense of personal responsibility, do you?

Of course not. If you did, you wouldn't be a leftist.

Typical leftist. Screw up and blame someone else. You really have no sense of personal responsibility, do you?

I take responsibility for messing up quotes. I just don't give a fuck about your whiny, petty, complaints.

My 300 geeks make more, cupcake

You're going to tell me that you know 300 people that make more than a million dollars a year as a compugeek?

LOL! You might try going a mere 24 hours trying to not look like a fool.

Master that, and we'll move on to a week.

Baby steps.

Six figures is $100,000

Y'think? If you'd followed the conversation, he states that he knows 300 compugeeks that make more than 6 figures. 1,000,000 is 7 figures, which is more than 6 figures, which is also a million dollars.

See? It's good to come up for oxygen every so often - you have the potential to learn something new every day. In this case, it's basic math skills!

You're going to tell me that you know 300 people that make more than a million dollars a year as a compugeek?

LOL! You might try going a mere 24 hours trying to not look like a fool.

Master that, and we'll move on to a week.

Baby steps.

Six figures is $100,000

Y'think? If you'd followed the conversation, he states that he knows 300 compugeeks that make more than 6 figures. 1,000,000 is 7 figures, which is more than 6 figures, which is also a million dollars.

See? It's good to come up for oxygen every so often - you have the potential to learn something new every day. In this case, it's basic math skills!

LOL..nice try

$100,001 is more than six figures

$1,000,000 is seven figures

I take responsibility for messing up quotes. I just don't give a fuck about your whiny, petty, complaints.
Of course you don't. I'm not kissing your ass. And you really hate that, don't you? :lol:

Six figures is $100,000

LOL..nice try

That's still 6 figures, you dumbshit. I make more than 100,000. I still make only 6 figures.

Count them again - there's 6 figures all the way up through 999,999.

Six figures is $100,000

LOL..nice try

Lessee...I count two 1s and four 0s. As I recall, that adds up to 6.

Of course you don't. I'm not kissing your ass. And you really hate that, don't you? :lol:

I don't see anyone kissing my ass, so I have no idea what you're talking about. Sounds like you pulled this one out of your ass, like the one about how I deny the existence of racist dems.

I don't see anyone kissing my ass, so I have no idea what you're talking about. Sounds like you pulled this one out of your ass, like the one about how I deny the existence of racist dems.
And I apologized for that, didn't I?

You sure are an ungracious little snot.

LOL..nice try

What is $100,000 times 300?

More than 6 figures? Less than 6 figures? Or 6 figures?

When people apologize, they usually show their remorse by ending their bad behavior. You, on the other hand, continue to make shit up.

Please show where ANYONE on USMB has kissed my ass or admit you're back to making stuff up

LOL..nice try

What is $100,000 times 300?

More than 6 figures? Less than 6 figures? Or 6 figures?
There's a calculator built into the machine you're looking at. While you try to find it and read the Help file, perhaps you could explain what point your desperately trying to make...?

When people apologize, they usually show their remorse by ending their bad behavior. You, on the other hand, continue to make shit up.

Please show where ANYONE on USMB has kissed my ass or admit you're back to making stuff up
Obviously, someone's been kissing your ass, because you sure are pissed that I'm not. :lol:

Obviously, someone's been kissing your ass, because you sure are pissed that I'm not. :lol:

Once again, you refuse to defend your own words. Will you have the courage to admit you made it up, or will you continue to run away from your words?

Once again, you refuse to defend your own words. Will you have the courage to admit you made it up, or will you continue to run away from your words?

You sound like Truthmatters. You sure you're not related?

I repeat: So? Do you expect me to say, "Oh, if Bush wanted it, it must be cool!"?

Not happening. In case you haven't noticed, I don't want an all-powerful government. Such power as this is too open to politically-motivated abuse.

this would make sense if you complained when bush was in office.

Hack.
And you can prove I didn't...how, exactly?

Moron. :lol:

Ah so you agree with me, Bush was a horrible president. Good for you ol davey boy.

Forum List

Back