Folks Who Wanna Gimma Crap 'Bout Whatever...

bayoubill

aka Sheik Yerbouti...
Dec 30, 2008
Cajun Country
here's a tune fer you...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QujqXIsZ2yI]The Brothers Johnson Get Da Funk Out Ma' Face - YouTube[/ame]

It would be nice if you got your finger out of your nose.

Immie

as I previously explained elsewhere, the middle finger up the nose is intended for the assholes in here...

and as long as there's assholes in here, the finger stays...

That reminds me of the cowardly, using the middle finger to push up the glasses, as a screw you reply. I thought better of you. Wouldn't it be better to just show a picture of someone flipping the bird? I mean, I am certain you can find a picture of Bush doing it on the net.

Immie

It would be nice if you got your finger out of your nose.

Immie

as I previously explained elsewhere, the middle finger up the nose is intended for the assholes in here...

That reminds me of the cowardly, using the middle finger to push up the glasses, as a screw you reply. I thought better of you. Wouldn't it be better to just show a picture of someone flipping the bird? I mean, I am certain you can find a picture of Bush doing it on the net.

Immie

I'm using a classic Frank Zappa photo for my avie...

if you have a problem with that, I apologize...

btw, you have no idea how sorely I was tempted to tell you to go fuck yourself... :)

Immie

btw, you have no idea how sorely I was tempted to tell you to go fuck yourself... :)

Is that who that is? I had no idea.

The avatar is just so frigging gross.

Immie

Immie

Immie

If you ever happen to be passin' down I-10 though south Louisiana... I'd love to buy you a beer... :)

Immie

If you ever happen to be passin' down I-10 though south Louisiana... I love to buy you a beer... :)

I'll take you up on that... How's a week from next Saturday sound? j/k

Immie

Forum List

Back