Foiling the Next 9/11 And Not Even Knowing It

Vel

Platinum Member
Oct 30, 2008
Tennessee
Intriguing bits of evidence suggest that a major terrorist attack was thwarted on June 4.
The United States may have narrowly missed a repeat of the 9/11 attacks in June — and, apparently, even the FBI doesn’t realize it.
On June 4, a 24-year-old Muslim man named Raed Abdhul-Rahman Alsaif was arrested for trying to bring a seven-inch knife on board a U.S. Airways flight at Tampa International Airport, destined for Phoenix. The blade was seen by a screener and Alsaif was caught before he could get onto the airliner. Of course, he says he is innocent, as some forgetful friend gave him the luggage bag and failed to mention that a knife was embedded inside the material, which the criminal complaint states was “artfully” concealed in such a way as to allow for it to be retrieved once the flight took off.

On the same day, June 4, two other individuals, Roshid Milledge and Damien Young, were arrested in Philadelphia after sneaking a handgun onto a flight. The airline? U.S. Airways. The destination? Phoenix. The departing time? About 35 minutes from the flight Alsaif attempted to board, using the same airliner and with the same destination.
I don’t know what’s more frightening: the fact that the FBI so readily dismissed the remarkably similar arrests as unconnected, or the fact that in the latter case, the handgun actually made it on board the aircraft and the suspects were only apprehended after another passenger reported them as engaging in suspicious behavior. The aircraft was then turned around and brought back to the gates.

Pajamas Media » Foiling the Next 9/11 and Not Even Knowing It

Millions of dollars in security measures and countless hours of waiting and irritation to passengers and this is what results.

Intriguing bits of evidence suggest that a major terrorist attack was thwarted on June 4.
The United States may have narrowly missed a repeat of the 9/11 attacks in June — and, apparently, even the FBI doesn’t realize it.
On June 4, a 24-year-old Muslim man named Raed Abdhul-Rahman Alsaif was arrested for trying to bring a seven-inch knife on board a U.S. Airways flight at Tampa International Airport, destined for Phoenix. The blade was seen by a screener and Alsaif was caught before he could get onto the airliner. Of course, he says he is innocent, as some forgetful friend gave him the luggage bag and failed to mention that a knife was embedded inside the material, which the criminal complaint states was “artfully” concealed in such a way as to allow for it to be retrieved once the flight took off.

On the same day, June 4, two other individuals, Roshid Milledge and Damien Young, were arrested in Philadelphia after sneaking a handgun onto a flight. The airline? U.S. Airways. The destination? Phoenix. The departing time? About 35 minutes from the flight Alsaif attempted to board, using the same airliner and with the same destination.
I don’t know what’s more frightening: the fact that the FBI so readily dismissed the remarkably similar arrests as unconnected, or the fact that in the latter case, the handgun actually made it on board the aircraft and the suspects were only apprehended after another passenger reported them as engaging in suspicious behavior. The aircraft was then turned around and brought back to the gates.

Millions of dollars in security measures and countless hours of waiting and irritation to passengers and this is what results.

Why would the FBI have had any particular knowledge of these people before they were apprehended? They don't have sites trained on every person with an Arab name.

Why would the FBI have had any particular knowledge of these people before they were apprehended? They don't have sites trained on every person with an Arab name.

wow are you ever uninformed...there was mass prior knowledge...I dont suppose the name john O'Neil means anything to you

I guess the only way to prevent this kind of thing in the future is to require everybody to travel naked and not allow any baggage (carry on or otherwise) on the trip. You can, however, carry a bottle of water onboard as long as it's less than 3 ounces in size because no beverages will be given to travelers. Also, 3 peanuts but only if the flight is more than 2 hours in length.:lol:

I guess the only way to prevent this kind of thing in the future is to require everybody to travel naked and not allow any baggage (carry on or otherwise) on the trip. You can, however, carry a bottle of water onboard as long as it's less than 3 ounces in size because no beverages will be given to travelers. Also, 3 peanuts but only if the flight is more than 2 hours in length.:lol:

all that stuff is all for show...pointless for the most part..any terror attack of any magnitude requires planning and individuals capable of pulling it off..our intelligence networks are truly phenomenal and they where all over the 9/11 attacks before they happened as they would be in almost any coming attack..it would be thwarted if the powers that be wanted to long before it reached the point of execution...all the rest of this nonsense is about creating a climate of fear and a guise to invade the privacy of average people

What exactly does an Arab name have to do with the fact that security measures FAILED and allowed a gun to be brought on the plane? And do you not think that the FBI might do well to see if these two incidents are connected. It's not unlikely that there could be a wider conspiracy.

wow are you ever uninformed...there was mass prior knowledge...I dont suppose the name john O'Neil means anything to you

which has nada to do with this thread other than as another opportunity for you to do your 9/11 dance.

you know, my subspecialty in college was mid east politics. my favorite professor said then that the biggest problem of the 21st century would be islamic fundamentalism and jihadis. doesn't mean anyone ever intentionally let terrorists attack.

BTW, fwiw, the FBI site talks about the arrest of Millidge and Young.

http://philadelphia.fbi.gov/pressrel/pressrel09/ph060409.htm

The only place I found anything about al saif was on rightwingnut blogs.

Last edited:

which has nada to do with this thread other than as another opportunity for you to do your 9/11 dance.

you know, my subspecialty in college was mid east politics. my favorite professor said then that the biggest problem of the 21st century would be islamic fundamentalism and jihadis. doesn't mean anyone ever intentionally let terrorists attack.

big whoop...he was most likely just parrotting the likes of...Zbigniew Brzezinski...the real puppet master and his agenda

big whoop...he was most likely just parrotting the likes of...Zbigniew Brzezinski...the real puppet master and his agenda

interesting you should say that. he had a lot of choice things to say about brzezinski, actually. but he was right, wasn't he?

o'neill was a bright guy, too... if he were a seer, he wouldn't have been working at the WTC.

Forum List

Back