FNG who needs to post 15 to get link privileges

yeah, there is a HUGE difference there, eh?
dumbfuck
:rolleyes:
you DO realize they are BOTH winks, right?

It's always fun to watch you devolve and spin...g'night.
wow, what a fucktard
Actually, he was right. Gunny's reply was correctly stated but ignored the initial sarcasm. You could have pointed that out, but...being a confrontational sort of person, you decided to start an adolescence match. Huh simply recognized that and left then scene. You win!

Go sit in the corner.

Last edited:
It's always fun to watch you devolve and spin...g'night.
wow, what a fucktard
Actually, he was right. Gunny's reply was correctly stated but ignored the initial sarcasm. You could have pointed that out, but...being a confrontational sort of person, you decided to start an adolescence match. Huh simply recognized that and left then scene. You win!

Go sit in the corner.
no, you are quite wrong
maybe YOU should go sit in the corner

So I have discovered we should really be happy with our system. I joined another message board and the mod has to approve every post before it will be posted. I am sure this only lasts a short time but just say they are not real fast at approving posts. I guess there is no place like home. :lol:

What a stupid rule to have to post 15 times to be able to post links to facts, government documents, scientific theories, etc. Any how here goes #4.

BTW how is everyone out there? Are you tired of all the lies out there? I know I am & I have come to blow the lid off a few. Just waiting for my chance to blast a few posting fools. :lol:

I get the feeling that you are going to be a REAL winner!

I can't wait to see you "blasting fools".

What a stupid rule to have to post 15 times to be able to post links to facts, government documents, scientific theories, etc. Any how here goes #4.

BTW how is everyone out there? Are you tired of all the lies out there? I know I am & I have come to blow the lid off a few. Just waiting for my chance to blast a few posting fools. :lol:

what is FNG? 15 posts? wow...how mean of you gunny...that takes all of 2 minutes...

i bet he's one of midnights friends....heheheee

FNG means "F**king New Guy"

A term used in the military to denote someone new to the war. Troops who had some time under their belt wouldn't talk to them until they proved that they wouldn't die within the first few days. "So you're the fng? Don't get shot."
I was looking for a link in your 16th post...maybe something to verify that you know how to post a link.

What the fuck?

Where are the links?

Please post a fuckin' link to something!

...and

welcome to USMB.

How is this for a new USMB poster?

A term used in the military to denote someone new to the war. Troops who had some time under their belt wouldn't talk to them until they proved that they wouldn't die within the first few days. "So you're the fng? Don't get shot."
I was looking for a link in your 16th post...maybe something to verify that you know how to post a link.

What the fuck?

Where are the links?

...and

welcome to USMB.

Lengthy.

What the fuck?

Where are the links?

...and

welcome to USMB.

A total cut n' paste piece almost entirely ripped off of The American Thinker.

Less than impressive.

This is the blind leading the stupid.

As far as I can see, I appear to be the blind one.

Ooohhh! Sacasm, I like it! Whoo hoo!

Tip: Don't piss off Gunny. Gunny is God and a completely lovely guy (sucks up to GunnyGod) but anyone else is fair game!

Bah, fuck that. He may run the board but I'll run my own show and I'll piss on whoever I want from any distance... starting with the n00b.

KissMy, you think this is a hazing? We will rape your n00b ass through the next 100 threads even when you stop at 8. Grow some eyes on the back of your head, because your cellmates already really like you...

This is the blind leading the stupid.

As far as I can see, I appear to be the blind one.

Tip: Don't piss off Gunny. Gunny is God and a completely lovely guy (sucks up to GunnyGod) but anyone else is fair game!

Bah, fuck that. He may run the board but I'll run my own show and I'll piss on whoever I want from any distance... starting with the n00b.

KissMy, you think this is a hazing? We will rape your n00b ass through the next 100 threads even when you stop at 8. Grow some eyes on the back of your head, because your cellmates already really like you...

Someone stole your meds again? :eek:

Someone stole your meds again? :eek:

No. I just know they laced them with bionic transmitters, so I threw them away.

What the fuck?

Where are the links?

...and

welcome to USMB.

I just realized you bumped a two-month self-welcome thread for... this.

You really are a lame-ass.

Neg'd. Eat shit and die. I hate you.

What the fuck?

Where are the links?

...and

welcome to USMB.

As predicted...worthless reprinting of the words of others with no attached original thought. Quite as expected.

You could have posted this copy-session months ago...and we'd have still recognized your inadequacy.

What the fuck?

Where are the links?

...and

welcome to USMB.

I just realized you bumped a two-month self-welcome thread for... this.

You really are a lame-ass.

Neg'd. Eat shit and die. I hate you.

Pretty powerful words for 11 pts. :lol:

Sorry.. I have to laugh.. Whatever/whomever you're trying to sound like, you actually come off as Mighty Mouse, when usually your insults are kinda funny..

What happened?

He may run the board but I'll run my own show and I'll piss on whoever I want from any distance... starting with the n00b.

- You may like that back door action but, I don't swing that way. :eek:
- You will have to continue to hump that sticky whole in your prison issued mattress. :tongue:
- No. That was not a come-on. :eusa_hand:
- Yes. That was a rejection of your advance. :(
- You should know a rejection when you read one as I am sure you get them all the time. :lol:

He may run the board but I'll run my own show and I'll piss on whoever I want from any distance... starting with the n00b.

- You may like that back door action but, I don't swing that way. :eek:
- You will have to continue to hump that sticky whole in your prison issued mattress. :tongue:
- No. That was not a come-on. :eusa_hand:
- Yes. That was a rejection of your advance. :(
- You should know a rejection when you read one as I am sure you get them all the time. :lol:

And just like that you're green? Wow, somebody hates me... they can eat shit and die as well, and all of you can fuck off--and no, not in that gay way that you're projecting yet asking for. Seriously I read this and can almost hear that queer lisp coming out of you....

Way to show off your intelligence, or lack thereof, right off the bat. Not to mention your lack of good judgment pulling MY chain right off the bat. We shall be best buds, you and I, I can tell.:eusa_eh:

If you don't like my rules, tough. How's that work for you? While the 15 post rule helps keep sales spammers off the board, it doesn't do shit for spammers of stupidity, as is evidenced by your post.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or one of the moderators, or ... you can all 1-800-EAT-SHIT if all you want to do is whine.

And please, DO have a nice day. :)

East there Gunny don't blow a gasket. I was just expressing my US right to free speech unless that is not allowed on your forum titled US Message Board. BTW thanks for letting me know I can cuss with the 1-800-EAT-SHIT comment because I was under the impression that it was against the rules. :cuckoo:

Wow. No offense, dude, but you're about as bright as a gray crayon. :cool:

And he isn't the sharpest crayon in the box either!

With all the folks loosing their jobs, folks have lots more time to post really crazy stuff to message boards.
Just a little picture of Kissmy's importance in the universe..
fly.jpeg

and I just like posting cute animal pictures, and this thread has all the stupid it needs, so it needs derailing to something positive
Here is a bat-eared fox kit from Zimbabwe. Kawaaii!
baby-bats-2.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back