FNG who needs to post 15 to get link privileges

What a stupid rule to have to post 15 times to be able to post links to facts, government documents, scientific theories, etc. Any how here goes #4.

BTW how is everyone out there? Are you tired of all the lies out there? I know I am & I have come to blow the lid off a few. Just waiting for my chance to blast a few posting fools. :lol:

what is FNG? 15 posts? wow...how mean of you gunny...that takes all of 2 minutes...

i bet he's one of midnights friends....heheheee

FNG means "F**king New Guy"

A term used in the military to denote someone new to the war. Troops who had some time under their belt wouldn't talk to them until they proved that they wouldn't die within the first few days. "So you're the fng? Don't get shot."
I was looking for a link in your 16th post...maybe something to verify that you know how to post a link.

What the fuck?

Where are the links?

Please post a fuckin' link to something!

...and

welcome to USMB.

What a stupid rule to have to post 15 times to be able to post links to facts, government documents, scientific theories, etc. Any how here goes #4.

BTW how is everyone out there? Are you tired of all the lies out there? I know I am & I have come to blow the lid off a few. Just waiting for my chance to blast a few posting fools. :lol:

what is FNG? 15 posts? wow...how mean of you gunny...that takes all of 2 minutes...

i bet he's one of midnights friends....heheheee

A term used in the military to denote someone new to the war. Troops who had some time under their belt wouldn't talk to them until they proved that they wouldn't die within the first few days. "So you're the fng? Don't get shot."
I was looking for a link in your 16th post...maybe something to verify that you know how to post a link.

What the fuck?

Where are the links?

...and

welcome to USMB.

Make it a simple link though so the fools can keep up...:razz:

What the fuck?

Where are the links?

...and

welcome to USMB.

Make it a simple link though so the fools can keep up...:razz:

Fools don't keep up, junior.:cool:

It seems people have forgotten the age-old technique of posting a quote, then naming the source.

Yes, it's really hard, but comes in so handy sometimes. You used to learn how to do it in high school comp.

Forum List

Back