FNG who needs to post 15 to get link privileges

Just more cute animal pictures.
A face that gets more love than KissMy could dream of.
hairry.jpg

ROFLMAO...I haven't been around for a while and return to find that Dive has neg rep'd me for a three month old post.

What a loser you are Dive..you really should get a life.

ROFLMAO...I haven't been around for a while and return to find that Dive has neg rep'd me for a three month old post.

But you had to come back, and dig this thread up from the depths of hell just to tell us he negged you.

What a loser you are, Huh. You really should get a life.

Now..off to neg Divey.

But you had to come back, and dig this thread up from the depths of hell just to tell us he negged you.

Now..off to neg Divey.

No actually, I didn't "dig this thread up"...all I did was follow the link the where Dive dug it up...that poor fool is still carrying a vendetta because I put him in his place so many times over on Hannity where he had no recourse but to finally ignore me...over here he has the ability to neg rep and thinks that gives him some sort of power...he's really the loser and nothing but a pathetic joke.

And, of course:

FNG who needs to post... 01-29-2010 01:07 PM DiveCon and i'll do it again, asshole

Now..off to neg Divey.

No actually, I didn't "dig this thread up"...all I did was follow the link the where Dive dug it up...that poor fool is still carrying a vendetta because I put him in his place so many times over on Hannity where he had no recourse but to finally ignore me...over here he has the ability to neg rep and thinks that gives him some sort of power...he's really the loser and nothing but a pathetic joke.

And, of course:

FNG who needs to post... 01-29-2010 01:07 PM DiveCon and i'll do it again, asshole
whiner

Now..off to neg Divey.

And, of course:

whiner

Look who's talking, big boy..

Go suck an egg, and when you're finished, go fuck yourself.

And, of course:
whiner

Look who's talking, big boy..

Go suck an egg, and when you're finished, go fuck yourself.
right back atcha, bitch

Forum List

Back