FNG Here...

slukasiewski

Rookie
Mar 21, 2011
Hello all.
Stumbled across this place and looks interesting.
Look forward to meeting/chatting up with you.
I'm a Conservative.
Am I outnumbered??

Real Cons are sort of hard to find around here. Not that anyone's looking that hard.

Hello all.
I'm a Conservative.
Am I outnumbered??

No, you're not outnumbered, but I think you'll get even more flack then if you put Obama in your avatar. Boooooooooooosh is the cause of everything.

Btw, I still have my Bush/Cheney sticker on my car. During the 08' election I got a few cat-calls. Now, not so much.

miss_me_yet_george_bush_poster-p228657359035907784trma_400.jpg

• Banned
Btw, I still have my Bush/Cheney sticker on my car.

Good on ya!

My neighbor - about a year after Obama was elected - I caught her in the middle of the night scraping her "Yes We Can" sticker off the back of her Prius...

Obama - What a freaking joke!

o my sarah are you implying that mud is a liar....come on g/f....i believe he could be a stalker who spies on his neighbor....not far fetched for me

o my sarah are you implying that mud is a liar....come on g/f....i believe he could be a stalker who spies on his neighbor....not far fetched for me

He was probably fantasizing that was what she was doing while he was staring at his/her ass.

Hello all.
I'm a Conservative.
Am I outnumbered??

Welcome. I have no idea how many conservatives are here, but I know there are a few. Your avatar is hilarious. I used to have 'Obama Worshiper' under my name.

tis nice when newbies announce they are idiots right off the bat and save the trouble of finding out in posts....

less reading

Idiot? Why do you say such a thing?

Surely you don't worship that dithering idiot Obama?
And this would make you brilliant?

But don't tell me - you're an independent, right?

Hey - this is my welcome thread. If you want to start an Obama Worship thread, go for it. I'm sure the blind dumb sheeple will line up to get into that thread.

ahh you brought this all on yourself by making your introduction thread a political statement....

but of course you are for personal responsibility for everyone but yourself....that makes you a true bush conservative

tis nice when newbies announce they are idiots right off the bat and save the trouble of finding out in posts....

less reading

Idiot? Why do you say such a thing?

Surely you don't worship that dithering idiot Obama?
And this would make you brilliant?

But don't tell me - you're an independent, right?

Hey - this is my welcome thread. If you want to start an Obama Worship thread, go for it. I'm sure the blind dumb sheeple will line up to get into that thread.

Yes, it's your introduction thread. That is why the subject changed to one about idiots. :lol:

If you're a conservative, why do you have that idiot as your avie?

He's a heck of a lot more Conservative and intelligent compared to the current Commander in Chump...

First post in and Bush gets bashed... !!

Wow!

A dead dog is more intelligent that Obama... but a dead dog would also have made a better POTUS than Bush. Just sayin'.

However....

welcome-comments-105.gif

ahh you brought this all on yourself by making your introduction thread a political statement....

IDing myself as a conservative is a political statement?

Wow.

If this topic is too deep for you, I suggest you log off ...

i assure you ...so far there is no deep topic from you...would it not be better to let others learn of your political leanings from your posts on the forums not from your introduction thread...or are you simply a one trick pony?

Forum List

Back