Fne Art

I could tell you all....so much about Paris in the teens and 20s.....how the painters, writers, men. women, live and all that...

but no ...it's ok...

I have my hatred focus on Hussein Obama....and the Global Government..... and stupid Merkel......all those traitors

so....that's that lol....

Forget hatred...

Were you in France?

I was...but I was a child ...

Are you going arty on me??? :laugh:

I have been in France of course.....but not in the teens and 1920s....

My fab time ever then !:thup:
When were you there

I visited there ....while I was living in Denmark.....in Copenhagen some years back....

we went to the Greek islands,(Samos) we went to Dubrovnik .... you know.... while we were (were.... past tense...not anymore ....now is hell) living there it was easy to travel around was ok/

Not now though, no way.....Arab immigrants fucked with what was Europe.... L:(

its too late now....Europe is dead.
No longer a we?

I could tell you all....so much about Paris in the teens and 20s.....how the painters, writers, men. women, live and all that...

but no ...it's ok...

I have my hatred focus on Hussein Obama....and the Global Government..... and stupid Merkel......all those traitors

so....that's that lol....

Forget hatred...

Were you in France?

I was...but I was a child ...

Are you going arty on me??? :laugh:

I have been in France of course.....but not in the teens and 1920s....

My fab time ever then !:thup:
When were you there

I visited there ....while I was living in Denmark.....in Copenhagen some years back....

we went to the Greek islands,(Samos) we went to Dubrovnik .... you know.... while we were (were.... past tense...not anymore ....now is hell) living there it was easy to travel around was ok/

Not now though, no way.....Arab immigrants fucked with what was Europe.... L:(

its too late now....Europe is dead.
No longer a we?

:laugh::mm::laugh:..........................:laugh:

Forum List

Back