FNC rename DPC

gaffer

Mar 31, 2004
Ohio
I'm renaming the Fox News Channel to the Dead Pope Channel. Everytime I turn it on they are showing the body laid out or the crowds walking by or some cathedral or other. The rest of the time they are interviewing priests and clergy from other religions.

I won't watch the msn/dnc channels so the only place left to get news is the internet.

The popes dead, he died Saturday, there's other news out there. He's not gonna rise again so lets move on to other things. :bang3:

:blowup:

gaffer said:
I'm renaming the Fox News Channel to the Dead Pope Channel. Everytime I turn it on they are showing the body laid out or the crowds walking by or some cathedral or other. The rest of the time they are interviewing priests and clergy from other religions.

I won't watch the msn/dnc channels so the only place left to get news is the internet.

The popes dead, he died Saturday, there's other news out there. He's not gonna rise again so lets move on to other things. :bang3:

:blowup:

Amen --they did the same thing with Terri------oooooooooops I said the censored word. Sorry

and they did it with the elections

then is was scott peterson

and princess di

the bastards reporting the news...........

I want to know what the hell's going on with Gary Condit. Chaundra Levy's mysterious disappearance after interning for him, then purportedly coming up pregnant, was the stuff of 24/7 news coverage (not on the MSM/DNC networks, of course; Condit is a Democrat, after all) until Sept. 11, 2001. For a time, I believed he must have been the only person in America who was glad about the terrorist attacks.

That was, of course, before I ever heard of Ward Churchill.

musicman said:
I want to know what the hell's going on with Gary Condit. Chaundra Levy's mysterious disappearance after interning for him, then purportedly coming up pregnant, was the stuff of 24/7 news coverage (not on the MSM/DNC networks, of course; Condit is a Democrat, after all) until Sept. 11, 2001. For a time, I believed he must have been the only person in America who was glad about the terrorist attacks.

That was, of course, before I ever heard of Ward Churchill.

You're right !! Lot's of things are being buried these days :laugh:

Same thing happened with Reagan. Yes he was a great man, no he was not the only news that happened at that time; but you wouldn't have known it from watching the 24/7 channels.

no1tovote4 said:
Same thing happened with Reagan. Yes he was a great man, no he was not the only news that happened at that time; but you wouldn't have known it from watching the 24/7 channels.

If you didn't have the net, your news would be olds.

Forum List

Back