Fmr Louisiana House Representative David Duke Attacks The Federal Reserve Bank

Nov 26, 2012
This is a great message about the federal reserve and it's war against the small Payne County Bank who stood up to the them in Oklahoma over of all things.....Christmas. The announcer of the video presents a pretty compelling case against the people who run the federal reserve and their agenda.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AgkYASJaFes]The Little Bank that Saved Christmas! - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
If Congress would do it's Constitutionally Mandated job of controlling the Money Supply instead of Borrowing it from the Privately Owned Federal Reserve we wouldn't have to pay Income Tax, which is used to pay ONLY THE INTEREST on the National Debt!

The Federal Reserve are a bunch of White Shoe Boy Gangster Bankers.

What? ANOTHER David Duke thread?

It would embarrass me to have everyone know I gave that Kluxer any credibility at all.

Merry Christmas - audit the fed. We need to live within our means; no more debt ceiling increases, balanced budget amendment ! Great story - the hell with the fed!

• Banned
Merry Christmas - audit the fed. We need to live within our means; no more debt ceiling increases, balanced budget amendment ! Great story - the hell with the fed!

I agree, it is a great story. And the fed indeed needs to be audited.

I'm sorry but David Duke is completely discredited to me. His racism is simply unacceptable in today's world. It would be a like a man proclaiming he has humpback whales living in his stomach and then wanting to have a serious discussion about european economic trends. Fuck David Duke.

I'm sorry but David Duke is completely discredited to me. His racism is simply unacceptable in today's world. It would be a like a man proclaiming he has humpback whales living in his stomach and then wanting to have a serious discussion about european economic trends. Fuck David Duke.

That is one of the most brilliant posts I've ever read.

Duke tells the truth in the video. He exposes which people are causing the problem within the Fed. You let political correctness infect your mind. Free yourself of that disease so you can see the truth.

Duke tells the truth in the video. He exposes which people are causing the problem within the Fed. You let political correctness infect your mind. Free yourself of that disease so you can see the truth.

What was the name of your previous account on here?

Yeah...Duke wants you to free yourself. Hell, he'll even provide the light to study by:

Attachments

• $KKK-cross.jpg
    $KKK-cross.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 70

Forum List

Back