Fmr Louisiana House Rep David Duke Discusses 'Rape And Reality In America'

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
This made me furious at what is going on in America. These school administrators who are gutless is a common occurrence. If the authorities won't punish these animals, then maybe somebody down there in Hardin County will dispense some frontier justice. David Duke needs to be thanked for calling attention to this epidemic of rape. The fact that western nations are allowing this to happen is depressing and shocking.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeZAFhf3hXw[/ame]

If what his "true colors" are

are Justice For ALL

I have No Problem with him.

We don't have to SUBSCRIBE to every word this Duke dude says to understand that there is a MAJOR MALFUNCTION, you know?

Of course what Duke says is correct, gang rapes by blacks and hispanics is a epidemic just like it is in their home countries.

Its always a shame when the substance of an idea gets sidetracked by the ideology of the speaker.

Does anyone really disagree that an atrocity happened to that girl?

For liberals to achive "racial equality" they must ignore storys like this

I support David Duke. Unlike Jesse or Al, he was actually elected to something.

Also, David Duke hardly ever "spins" stuff... he just quotes the sources themselves. Yes, he was once in the Klan. This is enough for the mindless masses to reject everything he says. If David Duke said the sky was blue, they would scream that it's "racist" to agree with him!

colts-1.gif

Forum List

Back