Fmr. FL (R) Chair - (R)s Actively Suppressed Black Vote

ConzHateUSA

Rookie
Jul 10, 2012
Former Florida Republican Party Chair Says Republicans Actively Suppressed The Black Vote | ThinkProgress

In a 630-page deposition, released to the press yesterday, former Republican Party Chairman Jim Greer described a systemic effort by Republicans to suppress the black vote. Referring to a 2009 meeting with party officials, Greer said “I was upset because the political consultants and staff were talking about voter suppression and keeping blacks from voting.” He also said party officials discussed how “minority outreach programs were not fit for the Republican Party.” Florida is currently embroiled in a controversy surrounding Gov. Rick Scott’s (R) voter purge program, which disproportionately affects voters of color. Fifty-eight percent of Scott’s original list of voters who were supposedly ineligible to voter were Hispanic while Hispanics make up only 13 percent of Florida’s eligible voters. Greer and the GOP cut ties in 2010, and he is currently facing felony corruption charges. (HT: Salon)

Like I said, we know who you racist fucks are and we know all about what you are doing.

Anti american activities like these should be dealt with very aggressively, very aggressively

Former Florida Republican Party Chair Says Republicans Actively Suppressed The Black Vote | ThinkProgress

In a 630-page deposition, released to the press yesterday, former Republican Party Chairman Jim Greer described a systemic effort by Republicans to suppress the black vote. Referring to a 2009 meeting with party officials, Greer said “I was upset because the political consultants and staff were talking about voter suppression and keeping blacks from voting.” He also said party officials discussed how “minority outreach programs were not fit for the Republican Party.” Florida is currently embroiled in a controversy surrounding Gov. Rick Scott’s (R) voter purge program, which disproportionately affects voters of color. Fifty-eight percent of Scott’s original list of voters who were supposedly ineligible to voter were Hispanic while Hispanics make up only 13 percent of Florida’s eligible voters. Greer and the GOP cut ties in 2010, and he is currently facing felony corruption charges. (HT: Salon)

Like I said, we know who you racist fucks are and we know all about what you are doing.

Anti american activities like these should be dealt with very aggressively, very aggressively

draw and quarter?

• Banned
I can see why this thread is getting no attention, now that we can prove what we have known all along that the baggers are racists and are threatening our democracy, nobody here seems to care.

That makes you all very anti american people, but then I knew that

Greer said some GOP leaders were meeting to discuss ways they could suppress black votes while others were constantly scheming against each other.

It's getting no attention because there is already a thread on it and this is the bitter rantings of a disgraced politician. Nobody in their right mind cares what that idiot says.

• Banned
It's getting no attention because there is already a thread on it and this is the bitter rantings of a disgraced politician. Nobody in their right mind cares what that idiot says.

Ahh yes, never blow the whistle from the right, you will be absolutely strung up...

got it

• Banned
Modern day republiklan party, and this country thought it was gonna be post racial in electing a Black prez

Racism is alive and well, in fact it is experiencing a come back...

You bigot pieces of shit proud of yourselves?

I can see why this thread is getting no attention, now that we can prove what we have known all along that the baggers are racists and are threatening our democracy, nobody here seems to care.

That makes you all very anti american people, but then I knew that

Greer said some GOP leaders were meeting to discuss ways they could suppress black votes while others were constantly scheming against each other.

I beat you out, by a mere 15 minutes. Perhaps we can ask the mods to merge our threads.

Modern day republiklan party, and this country thought it was gonna be post racial in electing a Black prez

If 91% of whites voted for the white candidate, either your heart or your tiny little brain would explode.

How many blacks voted for Obama (answer 91%).

Is there something sexually satisfying to you about typing the word bigot ?

draw and quarter?

This would never have come to light if Greer had been paid his $130k payola. Now that he's being tried for a few felonies, he's trying to take as many as he can down with him. If he was so "upset" over voter suppression, why didn't he come forward with it in 2009?

If 91% of whites voted for the white candidate, either your heart or your tiny little brain would explode.

How many blacks voted for Obama (answer 91%).

Is there something sexually satisfying to you about typing the word bigot ?

Why would blacks want to vote for the party that hates them? That would make no sense.

Yep, the racist scum are defending actions that should make any american sick to their stomach

Hey Conz glad to see you posting today, its hard to read all these treads of absolut fools (stephnie/cali ****) I also think you should pull up the data that shows how white hate groups(kkk,neo nazi,ect..) went from 108 reconized right wing hate groups watched by the fbi to something like 800+ overnight with the election of Obama. Also since your talking about voter supression look to michigan and the Emergency planner position and how 50% of all Aferican American people do not have elected repsentation, which is where the tea party should be fighting and angry about(if they were a real tea party, seeing as thats what the orignial one was about)

Hey Conz glad to see you posting today, its hard to read all these treads of absolut fools (stephnie/cali ****) I also think you should pull up the data that shows how white hate groups(kkk,neo nazi,ect..) went from 108 reconized right wing hate groups watched by the fbi to something like 800+ overnight with the election of Obama. Also since your talking about voter supression look to michigan and the Emergency planner position and how 50% of all Aferican American people do not have elected repsentation, which is where the tea party should be fighting and angry about(if they were a real tea party, seeing as thats what the orignial one was about)

Eggzactly

I just said in another thread, if Hillary had won and had two terms and then Obama got his two, by the time Obama was elected maybe as many as half of these bagging racist haters would be dead or senile and we would not have all the damage we have.

What these rabid racist moron baggers are doing besides racism is major damage to the planet and the economy, very sad, very sad

Forum List

Back