Flynt offers $1 million for proof of Perry affair

Flynt is an entrepreneur with a wry sense of humor. By the way..it was a Conservative that shot him and put him in a wheelchair.

Like Gabby Giffords.

That's the way you guys like to debate. With guns.

OMG..were you even born when Flynt was shot?
good grief..:lol:

Thing with Swallow... he is completely dishonest. Nothing matters more to him than point scoring. He's even stated - on this board - that he hoped someone shoots Obama just to make conservatives look bad.
One has to wonder - what kind of human being would say, or even think, such a thing? He's amoral.... but then, that appears to be quite a common trait with certain parts of the left wing. Thankfully, they are a minority.

NaziGirl, NaziGirl..now you are resorting to lies.

I've a challenge for you. Find the post. If you do I will leave this board.

If you don't. You leave.

That word is not allowed outside the flamezone, chill, please

PixieStix

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this guy, Flynt.

I think he's wasting his money, though.

People don't care about the truth, anyway.

I have no idea if Perry had an affair and I wouldn't care if he did.

And among his supporters?

Hell, they wouldn't say shit if they had a mouthful of it.

That is the nature of partisans.

The Democrat-Progressive party should be real proud about having Flint on their side.

This is the low scumbag type of Politics that we are all used to by them folks.

why you would vote for a party who does this??

Think of it as the Left's answer to the Right's cadre who say that 9/11 or Hurricane Katrina was God punishing America for her sins.

I love this guy, Flynt.

I think he's wasting his money, though.

People don't care about the truth, anyway.

I have no idea if Perry had an affair and I wouldn't care if he did.

And among his supporters?

Hell, they wouldn't say shit if they had a mouthful of it.

That is the nature of partisans.

It is not an affair he is after.. it is an attempt to finally confirm that Perry is in fact either gay or bi-sexual, and THAT will be a big issue with is "flock". Personally I could give a rats ass about his sex life, unless he (which he does) goes around promoting family values and anti-gay views... in other words being a grade A hypocrite.

Last edited:
Lets just assume that Perry is as sexually incontinent as Julius Caesar. He has had relations with men, women, goats, dogs and a snake. How does that affect his competence to deal with Iran and solve the economic crisis?

Thing with Swallow... he is completely dishonest. Nothing matters more to him than point scoring. He's even stated - on this board - that he hoped someone shoots Obama just to make conservatives look bad.
One has to wonder - what kind of human being would say, or even think, such a thing? He's amoral.... but then, that appears to be quite a common trait with certain parts of the left wing. Thankfully, they are a minority.

If you don't. You leave.

XXXX.

Yep. looks like an ad hominum attack

I dont think Flynt has thought this one through. He didn't ask for affairs. He asked for sexual encounters. And that of course, means Mrs. Perry qualifies for the $1 million. He may be trying to attack Perry and make money, but if Mrs Perry did take his offer, he may end up funding Gov. Perry instead.

He has done this in the past with candidates who have things in there past.

Note he not doing it to Romeny or Paul huh?

He does this every time some candidate pretends to be saintly when they are not.

Parry better be scared

What evidence is there that Perry has done these things in His past?

Who said Perry is pretending anything?

I find it hard to believe that despite having been vetted 12 years for Governor, you expect these scandals to pop up now as if he hasnt ever been in public life.

If you don't. You leave.

XXXX.

Yep. looks like an ad hominum attack

Yeah. He does tend to attack her when she calls him on nonsense

Lets just assume that Perry is as sexually incontinent as Julius Caesar. He has had relations with men, women, goats, dogs and a snake. How does that affect his competence to deal with Iran and solve the economic crisis?

Speaks more to integrity than competence. Though I think it would be a danger if people tried to blackmail him with said information.

The Democrat-Progressive party should be real proud about having Flint on their side.

Flynt is an entrepreneur with a wry sense of humor. By the way..it was a Conservative that shot him and put him in a wheelchair.

Like Gabby Giffords.

Fyi:

shootingon march 6, 1978, during a legal battle (see below) related to obscenity in gwinnett county, georgia, flynt and his local lawyer, gene reeves, jr., were shot by a sniper in an ambush near the county courthouse in lawrenceville. The shooting left flynt partially paralyzed, with permanent spinal cord damage, and in need of a wheelchair. White supremacist serial killer joseph paul franklin confessed to the shootings many years later, claiming he was outraged by an interracial photo shoot in hustler. Franklin, who is currently on death row for an unrelated murder conviction, has never been brought to trial for the attempted killing. Flynt has made statements indicating he believes franklin's story, and some police officials also concur. Flynt's injuries caused him excruciating, constant pain, and he was addicted to painkillers until multiple surgeries deadened the affected nerves. He also suffered a stroke caused by one of several overdoses of his analgesic medications; he recovered but has had pronunciation difficulties since.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/larry_flynt

Neither of those animals were conservatives.... they were crazy assholes and racists!

I am disappointed in the comparisons you made here man!

If you don't. You leave.

That word is not allowed outside the flamezone, chill, please

PixieStix

Caligirl didnt lie.... you DID!

Her's was an opinion

The way I see it, she is correct.

You trying to tell me you wouldnt reish the idea of sticking such a tragedy as the death of our leader on the Conservatives or :eek: the teaparty????

This thread proves you would..... and it is an outrage!

Like Gabby Giffords.

Fyi:

shootingon march 6, 1978, during a legal battle (see below) related to obscenity in gwinnett county, georgia, flynt and his local lawyer, gene reeves, jr., were shot by a sniper in an ambush near the county courthouse in lawrenceville. The shooting left flynt partially paralyzed, with permanent spinal cord damage, and in need of a wheelchair. White supremacist serial killer joseph paul franklin confessed to the shootings many years later, claiming he was outraged by an interracial photo shoot in hustler. Franklin, who is currently on death row for an unrelated murder conviction, has never been brought to trial for the attempted killing. Flynt has made statements indicating he believes franklin's story, and some police officials also concur. Flynt's injuries caused him excruciating, constant pain, and he was addicted to painkillers until multiple surgeries deadened the affected nerves. He also suffered a stroke caused by one of several overdoses of his analgesic medications; he recovered but has had pronunciation difficulties since.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/larry_flynt

Neither of those animals were conservatives.... they were crazy assholes and racists!

"Crazy assholes and racists" is different than neocon RWNJs - how, again?

I dont think Flynt has thought this one through. He didn't ask for affairs. He asked for sexual encounters. And that of course, means Mrs. Perry qualifies for the $1 million. He may be trying to attack Perry and make money, but if Mrs Perry did take his offer, he may end up funding Gov. Perry instead.

Conveniently overlooking the word "illicit", moron?

Like Gabby Giffords.

"Crazy assholes and racists" is different than neocon RWNJs - how, again?

HEY NOW.....

You got any proof to back that up?

Its been disproven time and time again
! :doubt:

Forum List

Back