Flynn testifies against Pence +Trump Obstructed Collusion = Hillary becomes President!

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Uninformed sources have told me that Flynn took a plea deal in order to testify against Pence! Flynn claims that when Pence fired him, "He touched my pee pee and I was very uncomfortable"!!

Pence goes down (maybe literally, Flynn might say that Pence gave him the Mafia kiss of death on his pee pee)

Trump goes down for obstruction of Collusion -- Hillary becomes President!!

Uninformed sources have told me that Flynn took a plea deal in order to testify against Pence! Flynn claims that when Pence fired him, "He touched my pee pee and I was very uncomfortable"!!

Pence goes down (maybe literally, Flynn might say that Pence gave him the Mafia kiss of death on his pee pee)

Never happening!

I believe you caus if anyone asked me who would be an expert on kissing pee pees, I would have to say it's you.

Forum List

Back