Flynn selling home to cover legal bills from Mueller investigation

Let's all send our thoughts and prayers to Brother Flynn.

Former national security adviser Michael Flynn is selling his Virginia home to pay legal bills stemming from the special counsel investigation into Russian election interference, Flynn's brother told ABC News.

Joe Flynn told ABC that the home in Old Town Alexandria, Va., located just outside D.C., was put on the market in December.

The three-bedroom townhouse was listed with an asking price of $895,000.

"I'm not going to sugarcoat it, this has been a trying experience" for Michael and his wife, Joe told ABC News. "It has been a crucible and it's not over."

Michael Flynn pleaded guilty in December to lying to FBI agents about his interactions with Russian officials.

He is cooperating with special counsel Robert Mueller in his probe into Russian election interference and possible collusion with the Trump campaign.

Flynn's family created a legal defense fund to help cover his legal costs, but his brother declined to say how much they had raised.

Flynn's criminal defense lawyer declined to comment to ABC.
It's more than apparent, mueller has no decency

Twittler has no decency, and Mueller is revealing that to the world.

Gowdy and or Nunes are more like McCarthy than anyone in government, except Tweetler.

I can't wait until the full power and resources of the federal government are unleashed against an innocent leftist government employee. Maybe then they'll understand what's going on.

Sad that some of the agents said they didn't think Flynn lied.
And that apparently was held back from him.

Flynn really looks like a crook don't he?
Mueller hates trump and he's going to do what it takes.
The stupidity of the gop in this has been amazing.
I'm sure Mueller doesn't HATE Trump. That hate thing is reserved for idiots like us who don't even know the man.

Right, all the people Mueller picked to be around him to go after Trump hated Trump. That was just a coincidence.

Let's all send our thoughts and prayers to Brother Flynn.

Former national security adviser Michael Flynn is selling his Virginia home to pay legal bills stemming from the special counsel investigation into Russian election interference, Flynn's brother told ABC News.

Joe Flynn told ABC that the home in Old Town Alexandria, Va., located just outside D.C., was put on the market in December.

The three-bedroom townhouse was listed with an asking price of $895,000.

"I'm not going to sugarcoat it, this has been a trying experience" for Michael and his wife, Joe told ABC News. "It has been a crucible and it's not over."

Michael Flynn pleaded guilty in December to lying to FBI agents about his interactions with Russian officials.

He is cooperating with special counsel Robert Mueller in his probe into Russian election interference and possible collusion with the Trump campaign.

Flynn's family created a legal defense fund to help cover his legal costs, but his brother declined to say how much they had raised.

Flynn's criminal defense lawyer declined to comment to ABC.

Flynn must be destroyed, or at least, some poor souls life must be in order to justify the witch hunt.

Sad that some of the agents said they didn't think Flynn lied.
And that apparently was held back from him.

Flynn really looks like a crook don't he?
Mueller hates trump and he's going to do what it takes.
The stupidity of the gop in this has been amazing.
I'm sure Mueller doesn't HATE Trump. That hate thing is reserved for idiots like us who don't even know the man.
Mueller is up to his armpits in corruption.
This is simply an act of self-preservation.

Republicans appointed by Republicans to investigate Republicans, and its the Dems fault.

Forum List

Back