Flynn possibly moving to withdraw guilty plea

Michael Flynn Seeks To Withdraw His Guilty Plea One Week Before Sentencing

With only one week till sentencing.
I think flynns strategy is to try and delay and if trump is reelected hope for a pardon when it would have no consequences.
Yeah, that's not happening. He lied under oath and now wants a do-over.

He's toast.
Actually, he refused to lie under oath and that pissed off the crooked cops.
Actually, that's not true.
...and the only source you have is left wing rags and the fbi which isn't very reliable.
Lol, only tRumplings..

SMH

Michael Flynn Seeks To Withdraw His Guilty Plea One Week Before Sentencing

With only one week till sentencing.
I think flynns strategy is to try and delay and if trump is reelected hope for a pardon when it would have no consequences.

He's toast.
...and the only source you have is left wing rags and the fbi which isn't very reliable.

He is the least informed person in the group.
Hilarious that you children think ganging up on me is gonna help.

He's toast.

It is pathetic how easily your feeble TDS-addled mind is brainwashed so quickly and easily with the simplest brainwashing technique known to science. Repeated messaging.

Tell us, how many times did someone have to tell you that Michael Flynn lied under oath before you wholeheartedly believed them? I bet it's not very many.

I challenge you quote to the alleged lie and provide some sort of logical reasoned argument to prove it is a lie?

It is pathetic how easily your feeble TDS-addled mind is brainwashed so quickly and easily with the simplest brainwashing technique known to science. Repeated messaging.

Tell us, how many times did someone have to tell you that Michael Flynn lied under oath before you wholeheartedly believed them? I bet it's not very many.

I challenge you quote to the alleged lie and provide some sort of logical reasoned argument to prove it is a lie?
Ask the feds. I wasn't in court.

Why ask the feds? They did not accuse Flynn of lying under oath, you did.

So who told you that he lied under oath and how many times did they have to tell you that before you wholeheartedly believed it? Do you even know?

If you cannot remember, that's OK. You're just very mentally ill. Severe cases of TDS can often cause amnesia.

So who told you that he lied under oath and how many times did they have to tell you that before you wholeheartedly believed it? Do you even know?

If you cannot remember, that's OK. You're just very mentally ill. Severe cases of TDS can often cause amnesia.
Ask.

The.

Feds.

I.

Wasn't.

In.

Court.

Ask.

The.

Feds.

I.

Wasn't.

In.

Court.
https://www.justice.gov/file/1015121/download

Pretty well spelled it out for me.

Forum List

Back