Flynn possibly moving to withdraw guilty plea

Michael Flynn Seeks To Withdraw His Guilty Plea One Week Before Sentencing

With only one week till sentencing.
I think flynns strategy is to try and delay and if trump is reelected hope for a pardon when it would have no consequences.
It has no consequences now. 0 to 6 months recommended for something freely signed stipulating no recourse in the plea deal, signed by him and his legal team? It's not like he went in with a public defender or did not know whether he was guilty of a crime or not, and certainly not admitted to by a man, not understanding what he was signing or afraid to stand up and fight.

michael-flynn-thank-you-for-your-service-hats-off-to-14501939.png

I think flynns strategy is to try and delay and if trump is reelected hope for a pardon when it would have no consequences.
It has no consequences now. 0 to 6 months recommended for something freely signed stipulating no recourse in the plea deal, signed by him and his legal team? It's not like he went in with a public defender or did not know whether he was guilty of a crime or not, and certainly not admitted to by a man, not understanding what he was signing or afraid to stand up and fight.
I'm not a lawyer.

But it wouldn't be surprising that a plea made after the government officials that threatened Flynns family was involved in an illegal conspiracy to spy on a presidential candidate was thrown out.

Guilty pleas have been tossed before, over more serious charges.

Yeah, that's not happening. He lied under oath and now wants a do-over.

He's toast.
Actually, he refused to lie under oath and that pissed off the crooked cops.
Actually, that's not true.

He's toast.
...and the only source you have is left wing rags and the fbi which isn't very reliable.

He's toast.
...and the only source you have is left wing rags and the fbi which isn't very reliable.

He is the least informed person in the group.

Forum List

Back