Flyers found in neighborhood tell people to report illegal invaders

It would help, if the flyer said to turn in the illegals employers first, the right will be just FINE after
these un-American BORN losers pay for their crimes.

Really? You think that flyers like this distributed by a white supremacist group is awesome?
You don't know who distributed them. Regardless, it doesn't matter who put them There, reporting illegals is still the right thing to do.

Yes, I do know who was distributing them. It says so in the link that you obviously didn't bother to read.

From the link..................................

Regan visited the website listed on the flier and found a organization called the Patriot Front. The Anti-Defamation League describes it as a white supremacist group whose members maintain their European ancestors conquered America and bequeathed it solely to them.

Really? You think that flyers like this distributed by a white supremacist group is awesome?
You don't know who distributed them. Regardless, it doesn't matter who put them There, reporting illegals is still the right thing to do.

Yes, I do know who was distributing them. It says so in the link that you obviously didn't bother to read.

Regan visited the website listed on the flier and found a organization called the Patriot Front. The Anti-Defamation League describes it as a white supremacist group whose members maintain their European ancestors conquered America and bequeathed it solely to them.
The anti def league? LMAO
Why dont you go to their website and find out yourself?
I just read the entire manifesto and it doesnt seem bad at all. So where did they come up with this racial supremacy bullshit?
Manifesto - Patriot Front

As I said, who distributed them is irrelevant. If a drug dealer tells me that a pedophile just kidnapped a child, I'm not going to ignore it because he's a drug dealer.

Well I do know that my friend and family that believe near the border in Texas and Arizona these people are a problem.

What Is very interesting is that WSB-TV female new anchor call them undocumented citizen and the flyer call them illegal invaders.

They are certainly not citizens and if they reach Atlanta game over,

Last edited:
It would help, if the flyer said to turn in the illegals employers first, the right will be just FINE after
these un-American BORN losers pay for their crimes.

Also there is quite a few American citizens making fine money transporting them around the country and/or using them as they see fit.

Sad and disgusting on any day. Particularly sad on Easter. If these morons had to do this, given that there is no reason to do it in the first place, couldn't they at least have done it on a day that is not a sacred and joyous holiday for Christians?

Anyone who supports immigration laws is a racist, right?

In their manifesto they say that the only "real" Americans are those of European (white) descent.

You dodged my question.

Wasn't a dodge at all. You tried to say that anyone who supports immigration laws is racist, which is pointing to something else. They actually are a racist group because they believe that white Europeans conquered America and took it from the Native Americans so that it could be passed down to the descendants of those white Europeans. Regardless of whether or not they support immigration laws, they are still a racist group.

Well, that really doesn't mean much. It seems like anyone at anytime can be classified as a "white supremacist" nowadays. Lol.

Forum List

Back