Fly your flags at half staff

Now would be a fine time for some of you folks to self-deport, no?

The better countries don't want immigrants. Ironic.

Damn, guess that means you're stuck here having to live with how wrong you were, huh?

No. The vote counters were paid off with money that Obama illegally took from overseas. Conservatives and moderates were hungry for change. There's no way Romney got less votes than McCain. We got scammed. But you keep talking out of your ass like I give a damn.

Damn, guess that means you're stuck here having to live with how wrong you were, huh?

No. The vote counters were paid off with money that Obama illegally took from overseas. Conservatives and moderates were hungry for change. There's no way Romney got less votes than McCain. We got scammed. But you keep talking out of your ass like I give a damn.

scoreboard

You were wrong, baby.

You were wrong.

:cool:

We've been here before. Circa 1938. A depression from corporate croneyism, big government corruption, a despot in office and evil factions militarizing themselves while we pretend everything is hunky dory.

We just lost thousands if not millions more lives in the upcoming WWIII.

Always remember, there are two ways to watch the Titanic go down. One is to cry and sulk and the other is with a bag of popcorn in your hand.

We've been here before. Circa 1938. A depression from corporate croneyism, big government corruption, a despot in office and evil factions militarizing themselves while we pretend everything is hunky dory.

LOL. Hey, Gratsby, why don't you fly your shorts at half mast?:badgrin:

LOL. Hey, Gratsby, why don't you fly your shorts at half mast?:badgrin:

lack of mast

I do acknowledge that, but the first priority is winning.
So, if it gets a party win, divide the country. Awesome.

Not for me. Thanks. I am an American.

The GOP should start working with the President. That would solve the division right away. But of course, that isn't want you meant; right?

What does the GOP need to compromise on now? Higher taxes? More Spending? Making illegals legal? Putting abortion rights in the US Constitution? What?

So, if it gets a party win, divide the country. Awesome.

Not for me. Thanks. I am an American.

The GOP should start working with the President. That would solve the division right away. But of course, that isn't want you meant; right?

What does the GOP need to compromise on now? Higher taxes? More Spending? Making illegals legal? Putting abortion rights in the US Constitution? What?

*Taxes for the wealthiest Americans
*Coming to a consensus on immigration reform that has some aspects of what amounts to amnesty in them.
*Recognition of the need for some social safety net so we don't have to have this idiotic battle about cutting all of it every 2 years.
*A consensus on same sex marriage and the need to extend the right to all Americans.
*Spending cuts to the military.

Thanks for the unsolicited advice, but the rest of us have the U.S. Flag Code to tell us when to fly the flag at half mast.

*Taxes for the wealthiest Americans
*Coming to a consensus on immigration reform that has some aspects of what amounts to amnesty in them.
*Recognition of the need for some social safety net so we don't have to have this idiotic battle about cutting all of it every 2 years.
*A consensus on same sex marriage and the need to extend the right to all Americans.
*Spending cuts to the military.

And what must Obama compromise on?

Forum List

Back