Fly in Bikini, Not Saggy Pants

And Walmart owns US Airways?

Baggy pants can mean gang membership. A guy wearing a bikini just means he's a flaming homosexual. But of course it has to be racism. Yeah, that's it.

race-card-06.jpg

a man in a bikini is all about homosexuality? Where did that come from?

This is all about race dude. I dont play this game at all but this is so damn obvious. It really is.

You're right. I meant the guy in the article. Some people have Gender Identity Disorder. (Now everyone can tell me how it's not a 'disorder'.)

Perhaps, had they been on the SAME flight, both would have been removed. Can't replicate the situation without the same players( passengers, pilot, flight staff, etc).

Perhaps, had they been on the SAME flight, both would have been removed. Can't replicate the situation without the same players( passengers, pilot, flight staff, etc).

Is that how they do it in the national guard? You really sound like an investigator.

(See where I am going with this?)

Oh gawd, no! :eusa_hand:

He actually looks like a friend of ours, although he would never dress like that at the airport. He would, however, dress like that at a Drag show.

I live in Phoenix and I saw this guy at Sky Harbor airport, in May. He was in the baggage area when my wife was getting her bags. He had on the white top and boots, but his bikini was black. He was shooting the shit with airport personnel, I guess he's a regular. It was funny watching people's reaction upon seeing him. I felt sorry for the parents of little kids who had to explain that mess.

I bet that guy in the bikini shops at WalMart.

And Walmart owns US Airways?

Baggy pants can mean gang membership.

So what?

I mean he obviously went through airport security so he doesn't have a gun or a knife on him.

And being in a gang isn't illegal.

Edit: And if they did think he was in a gang then making him pull his pants up wouldn't have suddenly made him not part of a gang.

Last edited:

Is that how they do it in the national guard? You really sound like an investigator.

(See where I am going with this?)

Don't know how the NG does it. Served all my time until retirement in the US Navy. Nope, don't see where you're going. I personally think that you're carrying shit over from previous threads where you and I disagree. Actually, my logic is more scientific. Thanks for playing. You lose.

I think this is preamble to current norm: Elementary school children are now being thought genderlessness is norm: Teachers are referring to pupil as friends, not boys and girls - Gender Bias Fought At Egalia Preschool In Stockholm, Sweden

I highly doubt the airlines gets their policy decisions from preschools in Sweden.

Elementary school programming was cited merely as example of current worldwide trend, not as origin of US Airways' ideology. And I thought I was very clear.

Forum List

Back