flux capacitor!

You believe what you want, dude.

I've been deeply depressed too. If you only knew what my childhood was like.

You're copping out, plain and simple. WAAAAAAAHHHH I'M SAAAAAAAAAAAD.

Boo fucking hoo, pussy.

You are the reason people die, and when God Judges you I hope he makes you pay for your ignorance and your support of killing people for no other reason then you are an asshole. A stupid asshole.

*smirks* Do you really want to know what I would do with that ability?

Imagine a world of mostly animals ... because of a virus that keeps humans from reproducing as quickly released in 5,000 BC.

One of those animals would eat you.

You are the reason people die, and when God Judges you I hope he makes you pay for your ignorance and your support of killing people for no other reason then you are an asshole. A stupid asshole.

When god judges me? Never heard of him, sorry.

You keep on believing that fairy tale.

and Allie as far as your little rep comment, you are nothing short of retarded to think that psychology has nothing to do with medication.

I can't even begin to understand how you could entertain such a ridiculous notion.

If you want to argue the semantics of psychology vs. psychiatry in this case, then why not just say so? Otherwise, you know damn well what I meant.

Last edited:

and Allie as far as your little rep comment, you are nothing short of retarded to think that psychology has nothing to do with medication.

I can't even begin to understand how you could entertain such a ridiculous notion.

If you want to argue the semantics of psychology vs. psychiatry in this case, then why not just say so? Otherwise, you know damn well what I meant.

You mean that no medication has ever helped anyone and that anyone that takes meds and is helped is delusional. Retarded as hell. You are one of those morons that thinks people can just tough everything out. Go ahead let me know when you tell someone dying of cancer and in terrible pain they should just tough it out. It is the same thing.

Gotta have an operation? Just bite a rag cause pain meds do not help. What other medications do not work Doctor Demento? Use that over large brain of yours and tell us how you are so much smarter then anyone else you retard.

I know exactly what you meant. You flunked out of psychology, learned just enough to fall for it as a cure all for everything and yourself an expert, and use that as an excuse to bore anyone who disagrees with you on any subject to flipping death.

And just because you don't believe in something doesn't mean it won't zap you in the ass anyway. People didn't believe in electricity, that doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Of course he's just. There can be no justice without punishment, dear.

And the only thing he asks of us is to love one another..and worship him and him alone. Not that tough a demand.

But those who reject him will be rejected by him. THat's just. And anyone who has heard the word, no matter what their sins, and accept him, will be accepted. That's loving.

Of course he's just. There can be no justice without punishment, dear.

And the only thing he asks of us is to love one another..and worship him and him alone. Not that tough a demand.

But those who reject him will be rejected by him. THat's just. And anyone who has heard the word, no matter what their sins, and accept him, will be accepted. That's loving.

^ some of the nuttiest rantings I've read in a long time.

You might be taken seriously if you just preceded it with "I believe that..." or "in my opinion".

You say it like you've met the guy. You worship a ghost. You HOPE it's real, so you can feel vindicated for believing a child's fairy tale that never outgrew its age bracket.

It's on par with continuing to believe a fat bearded man in red and white flies around the world with reindeer, crawling down chimneys delivering presents to everyone who's been good. Remember how that one finally lost its luster when you realized the sheer ridiculousness of it? Why does the ghost in the sky story perpetuate into adult years?

Does it provide you with a sense of significance?

Forum List

Back