flux capacitor!

You should watch the Imax movie about Lewis and Clark! I didn't know Lewis killed himself until a few years ago, they don't teach you that in high school!

Just imagine how much ELSE they don't teach you.

If time travel is possible then one of two things is true ( well there is a third but it is a little crazy) One) You can not alter the past in any way, or we would constantly be either aware of it or our minds being rewritten ( that is the third option) Two) we can alter history BUT it creates a new alternate reality ( a new universe outside ours)

You contemplate THIS kind of crap, but god forbid someone thinks the government did something naughty. :rolleyes:

You should watch the Imax movie about Lewis and Clark! I didn't know Lewis killed himself until a few years ago, they don't teach you that in high school!

Would love to see an Imax movie about Lewis and Clark. Problem is the nearest Imax theater to me is probably over in either Madison, or further in Milwaukee. I have a National Geographic movie about the expedition that's pretty good, and I've been on much of the Lewis and Clark Trail, and read extensively about it. Yes, Lewis commited suicide. No one really knows why.

LOL, who's the one contemplating time travel flaws?

Who's the one who pops pills that alter neurotransmittion?

Take inventory, RGS. You're the PROVEN retard.

Not only are you the retard you openly disapprove of medical treatement and hate the disabled, remind us again what a great guy you are? Perhaps you could provide us with your medical degree so we can judge how well informed on modern medical conditions and medications you are versed?

I don't need a medical degree to know that psych drugs are fucking ridiculous.

You're too fucking weak to handle your own emotions, so you've essentially become a drug addict. If you stopped taking your meds, you'd be no better off than a heroin addict without a fix.

Only difference, is that a pharma corp is making billions off it, instead of street dealers.

"hate the disabled" is good spin, though.

Would love to see an Imax movie about Lewis and Clark. Problem is the nearest Imax theater to me is probably over in either Madison, or further in Milwaukee. I have a National Geographic movie about the expedition that's pretty good, and I've been on much of the Lewis and Clark Trail, and read extensively about it. Yes, Lewis commited suicide. No one really knows why.

I think Imax made it with national geographic also! And as for Lewis I have heard he had depression issues before and then the winter in Oregon got to him, I think he wrote about it some in his journal.
There is also a book you might have read it, I will have to find out the name. I think the author was Ambrose!
As for the trail I am only been on the parts in Montana, Idaho, and Washington and Oregon. When you drive in southern Washington and northern Oregon they have spots you can stop at all over and read about the expendition! You might have also traveled through the areas also!

You're too fucking weak to handle your own emotions, so you've essentially become a drug addict. If you stopped taking your meds, you'd be no better off than a heroin addict without a fix.

Only difference, is that a pharma corp is making billions off it, instead of street dealers.

Having passed meds to many elderly people with as you say "emotional" problems I can say some meds serve a purpose. Now taking many I think is stupid but usually two together with the option of a PRN is very helpful. When you have a man who has demensia and is having war flashbacks with thoughts of suicide it is kind of helpful to have something to calm him down.
Do I think to many people take behavioral meds, yes!
I don't think children should be on them that much either!

You are a MORON. Perhaps you should join the Scientologists, I am sure Cruise loves your IGNORANT point of view.

You have no clue what I have gone through, you fucking dumb shit. Finally after my whole life wanting just to die, I have finally found the meds that actually have me not thinking of Suicide every day all the time.

Your moronic drivel is WHY people do not get help that need it and why people die, cause you think they should just tough it out. It does not work that way. Eventually no matter how tough you are you will succumb to the fact your FUCKING BRAIN does not have the right amount of chemicals in it to function properly.

I spent 16 YEARS in the Marine Corps advancing through the ranks faster then most. The Navy shrink I had after my break down was simply AMAZED that I even finished Boot Camp. I did not just wake up one morning and decide, gee I think today I will kill myself. Nor did I wake one morning I think gee everyone is out to get me. Even after I got out I tried to quit taking meds and did not see a doctor much at all, that worked real well, I ended up in the hospital 2 or 3 times a year from 1996 to 1999.

The Social Security Administration does not usually grant any disability request without 3 or 4 submissions and hiring a lawyer to FORCE them to accept the rulings of the medical establishment. My request was approved first submission in just a couple months. WHY? Cause of the huge MEDICAL history I had. The VA does not like to grant disability for mental problems either, yet they now rate me at permanent 70 percent and pay me at the 100 percent rate cause I am unemployable due to my disability. It took 4 years for the doctors to convince me to submit. And the only reason I finally did was cause I just couldn't go to work anymore and I could not control the suicidal thoughts.

Grow the fuck up you asshole. You are beyond ignorant. You would deny people treatment cause YOU don't want to admit some people need help on an issue that scares the shit out of you.

Spend some time , some personal time, with someone that is in deep depression and then come back and tell us how it is all just cause they are weak. They are stronger then you ever had to be and prove it every day by not just killing themselves like they want to.

You sicken me. And the fact retards like you are probably in the majority is why people do not get the help they need. Cause fucking dumb mother fuckers like you tell them to just toughen up. Pathetic. Go tell a cancer patient in physical pain to JUST TOUGHEN up. It amounts to the same damn thing.

FUCK YOU and anyone else that is so fucking STUPID as to believe your ignorant tripe. YOU are the reason people do not seek help, YOU are the reason people commit suicide rather then get help. YOUR ignorance KILLS people.

You do not know a fucking thing but can type the moronic drivel in this thread and others. You are a pathetic excuse for a human being. A waste of sperm. I would wish depression on you but I would not wish what I have gone through on anyone ever. Live with those blinders on and be a moron, a lemming, a retard, a facilitator of death.

You are a MORON. Perhaps you should join the Scientologists, I am sure Cruise loves your IGNORANT point of view.

You have no clue what I have gone through, you fucking dumb shit. Finally after my whole life wanting just to die, I have finally found the meds that actually have me not thinking of Suicide every day all the time.

Your moronic drivel is WHY people do not get help that need it and why people die, cause you think they should just tough it out. It does not work that way. Eventually no matter how tough you are you will succumb to the fact your FUCKING BRAIN does not have the right amount of chemicals in it to function properly.

I spent 16 YEARS in the Marine Corps advancing through the ranks faster then most. The Navy shrink I had after my break down was simply AMAZED that I even finished Boot Camp. I did not just wake up one morning and decide, gee I think today I will kill myself. Nor did I wake one morning I think gee everyone is out to get me. Even after I got out I tried to quit taking meds and did not see a doctor much at all, that worked real well, I ended up in the hospital 2 or 3 times a year from 1996 to 1999.

The Social Security Administration does not usually grant any disability request without 3 or 4 submissions and hiring a lawyer to FORCE them to accept the rulings of the medical establishment. My request was approved first submission in just a couple months. WHY? Cause of the huge MEDICAL history I had. The VA does not like to grant disability for mental problems either, yet they now rate me at permanent 70 percent and pay me at the 100 percent rate cause I am unemployable due to my disability. It took 4 years for the doctors to convince me to submit. And the only reason I finally did was cause I just couldn't go to work anymore and I could not control the suicidal thoughts.

Grow the fuck up you asshole. You are beyond ignorant. You would deny people treatment cause YOU don't want to admit some people need help on an issue that scares the shit out of you.

Spend some time , some personal time, with someone that is in deep depression and then come back and tell us how it is all just cause they are weak. They are stronger then you ever had to be and prove it every day by not just killing themselves like they want to.

You sicken me. And the fact retards like you are probably in the majority is why people do not get the help they need. Cause fucking dumb mother fuckers like you tell them to just toughen up. Pathetic. Go tell a cancer patient in physical pain to JUST TOUGHEN up. It amounts to the same damn thing.

FUCK YOU and anyone else that is so fucking STUPID as to believe your ignorant tripe. YOU are the reason people do not seek help, YOU are the reason people commit suicide rather then get help. YOUR ignorance KILLS people.

You do not know a fucking thing but can type the moronic drivel in this thread and others. You are a pathetic excuse for a human being. A waste of sperm. I would wish depression on you but I would not wish what I have gone through on anyone ever. Live with those blinders on and be a moron, a lemming, a retard, a facilitator of death.
He does sound alittle like Tom Cruise especially the part about saying his stupid un informed foot in his mouth.
And I am glad you found something that works for you and you are doing better. No one understands what depression is really like until you experience it for yourself.
After I had my child when he was about five months old I became really depressed and my sister was the same way. I ended up quiting my job and all anyone could say was I was being irresponsible and needed to grow up. They also figured out I had probably been suffering from depression for awhile and that it just got worse due to post partum!

LOL, who's the one contemplating time travel flaws?

Who's the one who pops pills that alter neurotransmittion?

Take inventory, RGS. You're the PROVEN retard.

Tom, is that you? Tom? Loved you in that F-14 film! :lol:

On edit:

Fuck it. Rock already kicked your arse. Serves me right for being to quick off the keyboard.

You're right, you know SFA about the topic. Be glad it hasn't visited you.

Last edited:
He does sound alittle like Tom Cruise especially the part about saying his stupid un informed foot in his mouth.
And I am glad you found something that works for you and you are doing better. No one understands what depression is really like until you experience it for yourself.
After I had my child when he was about five months old I became really depressed and my sister was the same way. I ended up quiting my job and all anyone could say was I was being irresponsible and needed to grow up. They also figured out I had probably been suffering from depression for awhile and that it just got worse due to post partum!

I've got my hand up to the question. Okay now, really bad for a while. Ignorant arseholes should be glad it hasn't visited them.

You feel better now?

First of all, I would not "deny" anyone anything, as you claimed. I simply have my opinions on those types of meds. I've studied psychology, and I have GONE through depression. I still do. I think people who DON'T deal with depression are the fucking nut cases, because look at the world you live in. How could anyone NOT be dealing with some kind of depression?

I've had it bad at times, and the only thing I've ever used outside of my own mind power is weed. I've done just about every drug you can think of besides heroin, and you could say I've done that too, considering I've popped many an opiod pain killer in my day.

The worst drug addictions I've ever seen were addictions to psychological meds. Sure, maybe they give you the impression they're working, but I'd love for a doctor to give you a placebo just for the fuck of it. I'd wager a bet that it just might work. Otherwise, you're completely and totally dependent on them. If you stop taking them now, you'll most like commit suicide because the brain is dependant on the chemicals.

You can believe it or not, but in my OPINION, you're worse off now than before you ever started taking them. The mind is more powerful then anyone can imagine, and you have a lot more control over yourself than you might think.

In conclusion though, I wonder how you could be taking so many meds that are supposed to make you happy, and still be the fucking prick that you are around here. Your explanation before of (paraphrased) "enjoying fucking with liberals" doesn't cut it. You're a classic angry man. You're probably spent a lot of time turning your anger inwards, which is causing you more despair than you need.

I think your own opinions, beliefs, political irreconciliations, etc, are causing you a lot of heartache. Maybe you should just quit following politics so much and fall back and focus on what matters most in your home life. You're not politically active anyway besides message boards, so why bother getting yourself so worked up over it?

And yeah, only scientologists can have a negative viewpoint on psych meds. No one else at all. :rolleyes:

Nice spin, guys.

Retarded as hell. Well you idiot, the fact is that after we tried NUMEROUS different meds that did NOTHING or very little, finally after almost 10 years we found the current mix that seems to work, even then it did not work completely until this summer when they finally maxed out the celexa. Since then I have stopped having suicidal thoughts all together. And no you dumb mother fucker I am not hooked on them, they are not habit forming.

You are beyond stupid.

Retarded as hell. Well you idiot, the fact is that after we tried NUMEROUS different meds that did NOTHING or very little, finally after almost 10 years we found the current mix that seems to work, even then it did not work completely until this summer when they finally maxed out the celexa. Since then I have stopped having suicidal thoughts all together. And no you dumb mother fucker I am not hooked on them, they are not habit forming.

You are beyond stupid.

You believe what you want, dude.

I've been deeply depressed too. If you only knew what my childhood was like.

You're copping out, plain and simple. WAAAAAAAHHHH I'M SAAAAAAAAAAAD.

Boo fucking hoo, pussy.

Forum List

Back