flux capacitor!

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
I am bored of talking about politics for a minute and have been watching Back to the Future(don't ask) so I thought I would ask. If you could go back in time, what year would you go to and why?

I am bored of talking about politics for a minute and have been watching Back to the Future(don't ask) so I thought I would ask. If you could go back in time, what year would you go to and why?

*smirks* Do you really want to know what I would do with that ability?

Imagine a world of mostly animals ... because of a virus that keeps humans from reproducing as quickly released in 5,000 BC.

I'd go back to 1974, file a patent on DOS and then come back to 2008 and sue Bill Gates for stealing my idea.

I would go back to the assassination of President Lincoln and prevent it. I would love to see what Reconstruction could have been under him.

Well if you could only go back ONCE, I'd go back to St. Louis, May 14th, 1804, and sign up to go with the Corps of Discovery, Louis and Clark.

Well if you could only go back ONCE, I'd go back to St. Louis, May 14th, 1804, and sign up to go with the Corps of Discovery, Louis and Clark.
You should watch the Imax movie about Lewis and Clark! I didn't know Lewis killed himself until a few years ago, they don't teach you that in high school!

Just started part 3. Watched the first 2 earlier. Took a brake for dinner and a bit of snow play.

I think if they ever do make a time machine they need to call the key part "Flux Capacitor".

If I could travel back it would be to help in the women's rights movement.

Just started part 3. Watched the first 2 earlier. Took a brake for dinner and a bit of snow play.

I think if they ever do make a time machine they need to call the key part "Flux Capacitor".

If I could travel back it would be to help in the women's rights movement.

You watchin it on ON Demand?
I turned it on since I am staying at my parents place and my dad really got into it, thinking about watching 2 tonight!

This morning I'd go back to last night to figure out where I left my good glasses.

Hey, you fools can waste your time correcting history if you want, but I know what's really important in life.

This morning I'd go back to last night to figure out where I left my good glasses.

Hey, you fools can waste your time correcting history if you want, but I know what's really important in life.

If time travel is possible then one of two things is true ( well there is a third but it is a little crazy) One) You can not alter the past in any way, or we would constantly be either aware of it or our minds being rewritten ( that is the third option) Two) we can alter history BUT it creates a new alternate reality ( a new universe outside ours)

A good story to read on time travel is Ray Bradbury's "A Sound of Thunder". It was made into a movie a few years back but the movie SUCKED so I recommend reading the story instead.

A good story to read on time travel is Ray Bradbury's "A Sound of Thunder". It was made into a movie a few years back but the movie SUCKED so I recommend reading the story instead.

Did the movie have the basic plot right though. I thought the movie was ok, on TV of course not at a theater.

They have one of my two events down, except for the fact everyone knows things are changing.

Forum List

Back