‘Flush it’: Live Action undercover video shows abortion counselor advocating infantic

I would love to see the unedited version. Lila Rose is notorious for editing her videos into blatant pieces of propaganda.

Abortion is a disgraceful thing...

I don't know how anybody could stomach being employed in that profession. :(

Lots of OB GYN students are required to learn the procedure required for abortion. Many opt out of performing them however. Probably don't have the stomach for it.

Lots of OB GYN students are required to learn the procedure required for abortion. Many opt out of performing them however. Probably don't have the stomach for it.

you are really cold when you talk about abortion and the children killed with it..do you have animals or hate them too?

you are really cold when you talk about abortion and the children killed with it..do you have animals or hate them too?

No, what I am saying is that a lot of people trained in that profession (To become OBGYN's)...opt out of performing abortions. It was a statement of...maybe many feel the same way.

Forum List

Back