Fluke the activist

Fluke promotes murder...

Abortion is murder....

You're still a murderer if you hire someone to kill another individual but don't pull the trigger yourself.

A woman who has an abortion is guilty of first degree murder...

Legally if abortion was legally considered murder (morally it is) Fluke would be guilty of conspiracy to commit murder and facilitation of murder for promoting and providing the means...

Every doctor in this nation who provides abortions would go to prison on charges of first degree murder..

Personally, I don't consider a doctor who aborts a 20 day-old embryo on par with somebody killing an already born human via a premeditated act of violence. You might think it's the same, but I don't.

No, taking the the life away from a baby is tyranny...

A real libertarian understands a fetus is not property... Anyone who believes a fetus is property of the mother may as well believe in slavery...

One cannot own an individual..

A mother doesn't own her child, a father doesn't own his child.. That being is an individual and has just as many rights as you or I..

You haven't read the Constitution lately have you?

No I only can see it every 30 seconds because it is hanging on my wall - At least the Bill of Rights..

Maybe you haven't???

You do realize the same constitutional argument progressive (ignorantly) use for defense of gay marriage I am using now (which I will make you name) to call abortions unconstitutional???

So which one is right gay marriage or an individuals right to life, liberty and happiness???

If you can find any stated or implied protection for a fetus as a person by all means say so.

I don't have a problem with contraceptives (just as long as the government doesn't force businesses to carry them)..

I have a problem with abortion and murdering fetuses..

That I understand. yet you just advocated for an authoritarian position squashing liberty. That Sir I will not accept.

I understand the passion and Understand I will attack you with that same passion in defense of liberty.

As long as we are on the same page.

Abortion is not a liberty - abortion is an authoritarian idea (actually totalitarian idea).

A woman is preventing an individual from life and liberty, an individual that was made by two individuals NOT one female..

If a woman wants to cut her breasts off and remove her arms for no reason I could care less but a fetus IS an individual and should be treated as such with the same liberties that apply to you or I..

A person is no less of an individual if they're smaller than another, or bigger than another..

That would be judging and I thought that was something libertarians didn't do when it came to civil liberties?????

I have only known one person that needed an abortion in my life which was due to a failing contraceptive.

Your response?

Fluke promotes murder...

Abortion is murder....

You're still a murderer if you hire someone to kill another individual but don't pull the trigger yourself.

A woman who has an abortion is guilty of first degree murder...

Legally if abortion was legally considered murder (morally it is) Fluke would be guilty of conspiracy to commit murder and facilitation of murder for promoting and providing the means...

Every doctor in this nation who provides abortions would go to prison on charges of first degree murder..

Personally, I don't consider a doctor who aborts a 20 day-old embryo on par with somebody killing an already born human via a premeditated act of violence. You might think it's the same, but I don't.

Well the embryo doesn't belong to the woman in the first place.. The "embryo" belongs to both parents - the man and the woman.

Since that egg was fertilized (the individual) is now a developing human being...

The mother is the host...

Anyone that would advocate for the termination may as well see life as parasites... The funny part is that your parents loved you enough not to abort you, yet you advocate something they could have done..

Why doesn't that trickle down to your morals???

Yeah right, most woman who have abortions would be more horrified and depressed if they had to have a tooth pulled.

If they were so concerned with life they would have given the baby up for adoption rather than kill the individual.

The only thing that makes them emotional are their hormones - not the loss of the baby..

Mr. Nick - Are you so sure about that? Do you know any women who have had abortions before? I do. They certainly didn't approach it or react to it in the fashion of a mindless killing machine - as you describe them. Just a totally untrue and dishonest assessment of the reality of the situation, aimed at shocking people rather than portraying the truth.

That I understand. yet you just advocated for an authoritarian position squashing liberty. That Sir I will not accept.

I understand the passion and Understand I will attack you with that same passion in defense of liberty.

As long as we are on the same page.

Abortion is not a liberty - abortion is an authoritarian idea (actually totalitarian idea).

A woman is preventing an individual from life and liberty, an individual that was made by two individuals NOT one female..

If a woman wants to cut her breasts off and remove her arms for no reason I could care less but a fetus IS an individual and should be treated as such with the same liberties that apply to you or I..

A person is no less of an individual if they're smaller than another, or bigger than another..

That would be judging and I thought that was something libertarians didn't do when it came to civil liberties?????

I have only known one person that needed an abortion in my life which was due to a failing contraceptive.

Your response?

I've never accused you of knowing someone who had an abortion.

Sometimes in extreme medical circumstances they are necessary, like ectopic pregnancies..

In those situations you really don't have a choice...

You can't save the baby and if you don't terminate then the mother will die..

Yeah right, most woman who have abortions would be more horrified and depressed if they had to have a tooth pulled.

If they were so concerned with life they would have given the baby up for adoption rather than kill the individual.

The only thing that makes them emotional are their hormones - not the loss of the baby..

Mr. Nick - Are you so sure about that? Do you know any women who have had abortions before? I do. They certainly didn't approach it or react to it in the fashion of a mindless killing machine - as you describe them. Just a totally untrue and dishonest assessment of the reality of the situation, aimed at shocking people rather than portraying the truth.

I have experience with pregnant woman, and have (almost) constantly been around them (at lest in contact with them) for my entire life..

There has not been a time in my life where no less than 2 relatives were pregnant at the same time...

Child barring and child birth is something totally normal in my family....

After the first couple kids tho its business as usual lol.... Moms get the hang of it really quick (God bless them)...

Like my Godmother states: "ahh, I was just having my 7th child hahaha - it was a breeze, hahahaha."

Your response?

Sometimes in extreme medical circumstances they are necessary, like ectopic pregnancies..

In the case I speak of it was the pediatrician that made the recommendation. It was not life threatening to her, however the deformities caused by the contraceptives made the child very unlikely to live.

At least you have some compassion, thats a start. However unless you are one of the parents you have no say so. That my friend is individual liberty, whether you like it or not.

Your response?

In the case I speak of it was the pediatrician that made the recommendation. It was not life threatening to her, however the deformities caused by the contraceptives made the child very unlikely to live.

At least you have some compassion, thats a start. However unless you are one of the parents you have no say so. That my friend is individual liberty, whether you like it or not.

Sometimes you have to put faith in God...

Just because a child is born with a disability doesn't mean it is moral or to kill that child.

Truth is we all have "birth defects" - that is why we're all unique...

If we were all the same we would have identical DNA...

I want everyone to stop.

I want everyone to stop for just one moment. I'm so sad for the woman that feels she has to abort her baby because of dire circumstances.

I don't want her to carry that burden of choice for the rest of her life.

Most women who are confronted with abortion don't look at this as an option. It's a back against the wall moment. And it's horrid. Many are scarred forever.

Let's not make it worse on them ok? What we have to do is try to find a way that no young woman ever has to face this moment.

I'll give a million years and a million tax dollars to make sure no woman ever ever has to face abortion in their lifetime.

There already is a way, it's called birth control and/or abstinence. If a woman is too stupid to realize that unprotected sex leads to pregnancy, than she should be sterilized. If she has unprotected sex knowing the risk, than she should accept responsibility if that risk doesn't pan out.

What? sterilized.

Do you understand anything about liberty?

Since when does our government give a shit about liberty? I'm just jumping on the band wagon.

I have a cousin that had a baby a few years back and guess what??? that child has a major birth defect - she has some sort of a syndrome in which she will never grow physically/mentally... She will be a "baby" her entire life. My cousin knew this - she had my second cousin anyways....

You just cant choose what you get...

Just because a child is born with a disability doesn't mean it is moral or to kill that child.

I do not support abortion just because of foolishness, or irresponsibility. I am a strong opponent of partial birth abortion.

But I must add I have not been gifted to be judge of those that do. That is between them and the maker. I will not support any authoritative figure that interferes with liberty.

Its a tough road to follow to the letter, as we are taught as young children to be hypocritical in our thinking.
Our individual development is an ongoing process, never ceasing until we do.

I do not support abortion just because of foolishness, or irresponsibility. I am a strong opponent of partial birth abortion.

But I must add I have not been gifted to be judge of those that do. That is between them and the maker. I will not support any authoritative figure that interferes with liberty.

Its a tough road to follow to the letter, as we are taught as young children to be hypocritical in our thinking.
Our individual development is an ongoing process, never ceasing until we do.

Aborting a child is interference.... That child has every right to live.

New Topics

Forum List

Back