Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Nope

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters

tycho1572

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2016
It’s that time of year again.

I started getting them 13 years ago and haven’t had any issues. You?

I took a flu shot last year and wound up in the local hospital Emergency Room with an allergic shock reaction to the vaccine. This year's pneumonia shot was followed 3 days later with a full-blown case of pneumonia. This time, I did self care at home and saved $6,500.00 that 3 hours in the ER costs.

No.

I've never had a flu shot, but that's just me.

I started getting them in 1999 when my elderly grandmother moved in with my mother, as a precaution.

No problems, and hardly so much as a cold since.

Ring it up via WHO / CDC

they basically go back seasonally around the gloobe, usually asia , and toss a coin as to which strain is going to hit the USA in 6 months

then the pharmacal starts manuacturing , look up Smith/Cline/Beecham

then they foist scare tactics onto the public, even IF they know the strain has mutated

best to simply up your own immunilogical ante'

JMHO

~S~

I’d also like to credit my health ins for covering the shingles vaccine. That shot, one of two, would have costed me $200.

The pharmacist commented on them paying 100%. :)

Nope. I haven't had a vaccination of any kind since my service days, knock on wood, and haven't been sick yet, aside from a couple of occasonal Fall transition sniffles over the years. That was just sniffles, though. Little bit of blackberry brandy usually knocked it out overnight before it turned into a cold.

Forum List

Back