flt93 how much of it flew into the ground?

I hate to get all technical here but wasn't at least some of flight 93 actually pulled down to the ground by gravitational forces ?

lol..what? gravity pulled"some" of it down?

the point is... resident debunker claims as fact that ALL OF FLIGHT93 flew into the earth... wich was in conflict of official story..

get it?

he was wrong...

no. it isnt in conflict. you simply are too dumb to understand the answer. let me type this really slow for you to understand.

the plane was flying in the air.

the plane flew into the ground.

it broke into pieces.

some pieces lodged into the ground by the impact and some were thrown into the surrounding area.

Wanna bet he/she/it doesn't understand?

I hate to get all technical here but wasn't at least some of flight 93 actually pulled down to the ground by gravitational forces ?

the point is... resident debunker claims as fact that ALL OF FLIGHT93 flew into the earth... wich was in conflict of official story..

get it?

he was wrong...

no. it isnt in conflict. you simply are too dumb to understand the answer. let me type this really slow for you to understand.

it broke into pieces.

some pieces lodged into the ground by the impact and some were thrown into the surrounding area.

I'm tellin ya---if it weren't for the help of gravity that plane woulda been going a lot slower.
(Prolly all of it would hit the ground eventually tho)

get it?

he was wrong...

it broke into pieces.

I'm tellin ya---if it weren't for the help of gravity that plane woulda been going a lot slower.
(Prolly all of it would hit the ground eventually tho)

There is an art, it says, or rather, a knack to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

Hi DiveConMan:

Answer, ALL OF IT

they did, however, retrieve 95% of the plane from that alleged "empty hole"(see terral's rantings)

My Flight 93 Topic:

93crash2.jpg

Yes. The Official Govt Photographs taken outside Shanksville, PA on 9/11 still show the same EMPTY HOLE.

crater-stahl.jpg

I use the phrase "EMPTY HOLE" to describe a small ditch in the empty field that shows NO SIGNS of any crashed 100-ton Jetliner. We can even see the green grass growing on all the inclines, because this EMPTY HOLE was already in place long before the 9/11 attacks. Of course, we can see that something like garbage was dumped into the EMPTY HOLE and set on fire. However, there is nothing in this ...

... EMPTY HOLE that even remotely resembles a crashed 100-ton Jetliner.

17-93.jpg

Most of these workers have their backs turned to the EMPTY HOLE, because there is nothing remotely resembling any crashed 100-ton Jetliner anywhere to be found.

02766a20.jpg

I see the EMPTY HOLE every clearly, but the Official Cover Story LIARS around here say this is the picture of a crashed 100-ton Jetliner.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU9hyp_ZNW0"]Okay. So Start Debunking ...[/ame]

The short video shows you countless pictures of the same EMPTY HOLE that was photographed on April 20, 1994 in this:

U.S. Geological Survey Picture

Yes. These so-called USMB 'Debunkers' :)cuckoo:) are delusional beyond our collective abilities to fathom, but they will continue calling this EMPTY HOLE a crashed 100-ton Jetliner no matter what anyone says. And, guess what???

My Pentagon Topic:

NoWayBaby.jpg

The Pentagon Case has the same EMPTY HOLE with nothing even remotely resembling any crashed 100-ton Jetliner!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTJehfQkuyE"]Debunk This Too ...[/ame]

All of the Pentagon evidence says "NO" 100-ton Jetliner Crashed there on 9/11 or any other day. And, guess what?

My WTC-7 CD Implosion Topic:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73qK4j32iuo"]You Are Looking At "Two" Controlled Demolition Implosions[/ame]

WTC-7 is collapsing at freefall speed into its own footprint in 6.6 seconds to reduce this ...

fig-5-20.jpg

... massive 47-story overbuilt skyscraper into this ...

wtc7-debris.jpg

... little pile 'and' without damaging the adjacent buildings! This Is What Really Happened On 9/11 (my Topic) and the Govt Documentation Proves 9/11 Was Definitely An Inside Job (my Topic).

And, the Official Govt Cover Story Stooges around here refuse to accept Terral's Challenge (my Topic) to start their own Topic in defense of Official Govt Cover Story LIES. Why? That is easy: Nobody can present evidence to place 100-ton Jetliners in EMPTY HOLES, so the Official Govt Stooges around here must be satisfied with making personal assaults on real 911Truthers (like me = #3) ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi DiveConMan:

Answer, ALL OF IT

they did, however, retrieve 95% of the plane from that alleged "empty hole"(see terral's rantings)

My Flight 93 Topic:

93crash2.jpg

Yes. The Official Govt Photographs taken outside Shanksville, PA on 9/11 still show the same EMPTY HOLE.

crater-stahl.jpg

I use the phrase "EMPTY HOLE" to describe a small ditch in the empty field that shows NO SIGNS of any crashed 100-ton Jetliner. We can even see the green grass growing on all the inclines, because this EMPTY HOLE was already in place long before the 9/11 attacks. Of course, we can see that something like garbage was dumped into the EMPTY HOLE and set on fire. However, there is nothing in this ...

17-93.jpg

Most of these workers have their backs turned to the EMPTY HOLE, because there is nothing remotely resembling any crashed 100-ton Jetliner anywhere to be found.

02766a20.jpg

I see the EMPTY HOLE every clearly, but the Official Cover Story LIARS around here say this is the picture of a crashed 100-ton Jetliner.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sU9hyp_ZNW0"]Okay. So Start Debunking ...[/ame]

The short video shows you countless pictures of the same EMPTY HOLE that was photographed on April 20, 1994 in this:

U.S. Geological Survey Picture

Yes. These so-called USMB 'Debunkers' :)cuckoo:) are delusional beyond our collective abilities to fathom, but they will continue calling this EMPTY HOLE a crashed 100-ton Jetliner no matter what anyone says. And, guess what???

My Pentagon Topic:

NoWayBaby.jpg

The Pentagon Case has the same EMPTY HOLE with nothing even remotely resembling any crashed 100-ton Jetliner!!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTJehfQkuyE"]Debunk This Too ...[/ame]

All of the Pentagon evidence says "NO" 100-ton Jetliner Crashed there on 9/11 or any other day. And, guess what?

My WTC-7 CD Implosion Topic:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73qK4j32iuo"]You Are Looking At "Two" Controlled Demolition Implosions[/ame]

WTC-7 is collapsing at freefall speed into its own footprint in 6.6 seconds to reduce this ...

fig-5-20.jpg

wtc7-debris.jpg

... little pile 'and' without damaging the adjacent buildings! This Is What Really Happened On 9/11 (my Topic) and the Govt Documentation Proves 9/11 Was Definitely An Inside Job (my Topic).

And, the Official Govt Cover Story Stooges around here refuse to accept Terral's Challenge (my Topic) to start their own Topic in defense of Official Govt Cover Story LIES. Why? That is easy: Nobody can present evidence to place 100-ton Jetliners in EMPTY HOLES, so the Official Govt Stooges around here must be satisfied with making personal assaults on real 911Truthers (like me = #3) ...

GL,

Terral

I remind you that in my scientific online poll, you, terral, only recieved 50% confidence that you are a 'real' truther.

just another in a long list of false claims.......

good regurgitated post though. Let me know when you get something new....

The plane that didn't have any passengers in it because it didn't really ever take off could not have crashed into a field in PA and the plane wreckage from that allegedly empty hole has to have already been there, but it wasn't ALL of the non-plane's non-wreckage since some of the plane never did come to earth at all according to the crystal clear insights offered by the Troofers; and all the grieving family members of the non-passengers who weren't on the plane that never took off and didn't crash into that empty hole and whose fragmented remains were nonetheless found in and around the empty hole must all be lying since their deceased family members aren't really dead at all.

No. Can't think of any reason why the families of the victims would deem the Troofers to be such fucking lowlife scumbag pricks.

The plane that didn't have any passengers in it because it didn't really ever take off could not have crashed into a field in PA and the plane wreckage from that allegedly empty hole has to have already been there, but it wasn't ALL of the non-plane's non-wreckage since some of the plane never did come to earth at all according to the crystal clear insights offered by the Troofers; and all the grieving family members of the non-passengers who weren't on the plane that never took off and didn't crash into that empty hole and whose fragmented remains were nonetheless found in and around the empty hole must all be lying since their deceased family members aren't really dead at all.

No. Can't think of any reason why the families of the victims would deem the Troofers to be such fucking lowlife scumbag pricks.

In a nutshell. :clap2:

Hi DiveConMan:

Answer, ALL OF IT

... little pile 'and' without damaging the adjacent buildings! This Is What Really Happened On 9/11 () and the Govt Documentation Proves 9/11 Was Definitely An Inside Job ().

And, the Official Govt Cover Story Stooges around here refuse to accept Terral's Challenge () to start their own Topic in defense of Official Govt Cover Story LIES. Why? That is easy: Nobody can present evidence to place 100-ton Jetliners in EMPTY HOLES, so the Official Govt Stooges around here must be satisfied with making personal assaults on real 911Truthers (like me = ) ...

GL,

Terral
stop posting your delusional lies
asshole
hell has a special place just for your type of liar

yup

Forum List

Back