flt93 how much of it flew into the ground?

:clap2: bravo..... do you also do slip and falls at walmart?
naw, that's your department of expertise

good come-back.... seriously..that was fantastic..you got me there!

but for real...please tell me if you are semi retarded or metally handicaped... if so its not your falt and ill stop making fun of you..

i RARELY ever do this
but, since this dipshit is attacking MY intellect WOW, what massive irony

naw, that's your department of expertise

but for real...please tell me if you are semi retarded or metally handicaped... if so its not your falt and ill stop making fun of you..

i RARELY ever do this

you have NO come-back so you resort to being a spell checker?..lol

i RARELY ever do this

generally, if you are going to attack someones intellect, one should be sure they don't expose their own shortcomings

i RARELY ever do this

Well, gee. Let's see. Divey is not an id-eot. He knows the correct spelling of most words. AND, he knows HOW to USE a spell checker.

This is obviously more than most of you scumbag Troofers can manage.

Why did you come back..under a false username..when your style of posting.. is so clearly one that reveals..what an id-eot you are and..when you'd be coming back under your own speed..so soon anyway? :cuckoo:

Did I mention ".."?

all of it flew into the ground. are you claiming some of it flew into outer space?

So all of the plane didn't end up on the ground in some form or another?

well...the debunkers claim ALL THE PLANE FLEW INTO THE EARTH... witnesses and the official story claim the nose and 1st class section broke off and bounced into the woods.

debunkers are now debunking the official government story..they are out of control! stop them before they prove the earth is flat.

well...the debunkers claim ALL THE PLANE FLEW INTO THE EARTH... witnesses and the official story claim the nose and 1st class section broke off and bounced into the woods.

debunkers are now debunking the official government story..they are out of control! stop them before they prove the earth is flat.

The woods . . . which are on the ground?

post 25 and 26 are both incorrect...you guys are on a roll!!
WRONG
all of the plane flew into the ground
some embedded into the ground some didn't
if you weren't such a fucking idiot you would stop your useless trolling

Troofers live in a fairy tale world where trees grow on rock-islands that float in mid air.

It's like in Avatar.

Groupstink is a kind of avatar, in fact.

he's being a typical troofer dipshit moron

Troofers live in a fairy tale world where trees grow on rock-islands that float in mid air.

It's like in Avatar.

lol

let's see liability. we've got id-eots, groupstink, what other nicknames do we have for troofers? 9/11rimjob

It's like in Avatar.

:clap2: more nothingness.....bravo

Word games, waste of time and trouble. Flight 93 crashed into the ground near Shanksville PA, What else do we need to know? Other than it was done by Muslim extremist hijackers.....

let's see liability. we've got id-eots, groupstink, what other nicknames do we have for troofers? 9/11rimjob

curve light (if he is a Troofer this week) is "bent tight."

I had a few for Terral, but ultimately dropped the effort because none of them were very good.

I can't keep track of the Troofers. Those are the main ones (groupstink and id-eots may count as one Troofer, only, however.)

so clever. is that your mental level? make fun of made up names on the internet?

wanna talk about flt 93 or do you just wanna keep sucking debunker cock?

so clever. is that your mental level? make fun of made up names on the internet?

wanna talk about flt 93 or do you just wanna keep sucking debunker cock?

only name I came up with was 9/11rimjob.

and how about neither.

fucking bastard troofer morons.

Forum List

Back