flt93 how much of it flew into the ground?

groupthink

Rookie
Feb 13, 2010
i asked a well respected "debunker" a very simple question...and was shocked to see his response

can i use you as a source?

i have a question... how much of flt93 flew into the ground? and where did they find most the bodies?

than you

the entire plane flew into the ground
Only body parts were found.

"It was a day the world will never forget, and as the events of Sept. 11, 2001, began to unfold, the last thing Somerset County Coroner Wallace "Wally" Miller ever expected was to be thrust into the middle of the fray.

Miller recalled his arrival at the crash site about 20 minutes after the plane plummeted to the earth and described how the aircraft came down at a 45-degree angle. He explained how the cockpit broke off at impact, bouncing into a wooded area of about 60 acres. The resulting fireball scorched about eight acres of trees, he said.

The remainder of the plane burrowed deep into the ground, creating a long, narrow crater." - Coroner remembers Sept. 11 - Pittsburgh Tribune-Review (05/30/02)

"According to investigators, the cockpit of the aircraft separated from the plane upon impact and flew into the trees, where it disintegrated. The biggest portion of the aircraft that was recovered, a piece of the fuselage, was found after officials drained a pond some 2,500 yards away from the crater. The infamous three-page letter in Arabic encouraging the hijackers was also found nearby, along with credit cards and the plane's black boxes." - Pennsylvania's Ground Zero - Voices, Central PA Magazine, November 2001 | WITF 2001)

----------------------------

Flight 93 memorial gets a lift

"Tim Lambert, the owner of six acres of land at the crash site off Route 30 near Shanksville, officially donated the property for a memorial.

A reporter for a Harrisburg public radio station, Lambert said Flight 93's impact hurled the plane's cockpit and first-class section onto the wooded land that has been in his family since 1930." - http://www.witf.org/lifestyle/centr...es-central-pa-magazine-november-2001(12/06/02)

debunker fail #1

Last edited:
Answer, ALL OF IT

they did, however, retrieve 95% of the plane from that alleged "empty hole"(see terral's rantings)

• Banned
Answer, ALL OF IT

they did, however, retrieve 95% of the plane from that alleged "empty hole"(see terral's rantings)

so "all of the plane" flew into the earth... and at the same time the nose and first class sections boke off into the woods?

so they found 125% of it?

• Banned
Great post, except for the fact that calling ME a "well respected "debunker" is silly.

You realize that kind of statement is the kind of bogus information that TWOOFERS use!

too funny, and again, i suspect you are eots!
welcome back dude.

even in defeat you keep your cool...that a good quality.

Answer, ALL OF IT

so "all of the plane" flew into the earth... and at the same time the nose and first class sections boke off into the woods?

wow
you really are a fucking idiot to extrapolate that from what i said
they recovered 95% of the total plane from the crash site, there is that a little more specific for ya????

:rolleyes:

• Banned
Answer, ALL OF IT

wow
you really are a fucking idiot to extrapolate that from what i said
they recovered 95% of the total plane from the crash site, there is that a little more specific for ya????

:rolleyes:

lighten up...its just the internet.

Answer, ALL OF IT

I am very honored! You did read my training course and take the information to heart!

Thank you very much!

Plays on words, like a statement that they found 125% percent of the plane is a twoofer tactic to subvert the facts. Good job, your doing just what i said to do in my training course.

have you ever seen something bounce and break when it hits the ground, say something like a plane falling out of the sky?
No, i would guess you haven't, not many of us have been at the site of an actual plane crash.

I can tell you if you drop a cell phone off the roof of a building into the mud, it bounces, then breaks into a few chunks, and most of it ends up stuck in the mud.
Just like twoofers are stuck in the mud!

Great post, except for the fact that calling ME a "well respected "debunker" is silly.

You realize that kind of statement is the kind of bogus information that TWOOFERS use!

welcome back dude.

more proof of what a fucking moron you are.:lol:first you say I am shorebreak and now your saying this guy is Eots.great logic there stupid fuck.:lol::lol:

Answer, ALL OF IT

I am very honored! You did read my training course and take the information to heart!

Thank you very much!

Plays on words, like a statement that they found 125% percent of the plane is a twoofer tactic to subvert the facts. Good job, your doing just what i said to do in my training course.

have you ever seen something bounce and break when it hits the ground, say something like a plane falling out of the sky?
No, i would guess you haven't, not many of us have been at the site of an actual plane crash.

I can tell you if you drop a cell phone off the roof of a building into the mud, it bounces, then breaks into a few chunks, and most of it ends up stuck in the mud.
Just like twoofers are stuck in the mud!

:clap2: another pointless post....bravo

welcome back dude.

even in defeat you keep your cool...that a good quality.

true enough,despite the hundreds of times he gets taken to school here everyday and constantly gets his head handed to him on a platter,he does keep his cool even in defeat after defeat.:lol:

Wow, 5% of the plane didn't make it into the hole. I stand corrected, that is INDISPUTABLE EVIDENCE that the entire thing was a conspiracy of the BOOOOOOSH government against the citizens of this great nation.

Wow, just freaking wow.......

Wow, 5% of the plane didn't make it into the hole. I stand corrected, that is INDISPUTABLE EVIDENCE that the entire thing was a conspiracy of the BOOOOOOSH government against the citizens of this great nation.

:clap2: bravo..... do you also do slip and falls at walmart?

:clap2: bravo..... do you also do slip and falls at walmart?
naw, that's your department of expertise

good come-back.... seriously..that was fantastic..you got me there!

but for real...please tell me if you are semi retarded or metally handicaped... if so its not your falt and ill stop making fun of you..

New Topics

Forum List

Back