Floyd Mayweather - Conor McGregor fight set for August 26

I'm willing to kick in 10 bucks to the pot to watch it with my mma buddies. Common logic is that Mayweather will win in a boxing match, and McGregor would win if it were an mma fight. But I've seen enough fights to know that no one really knows.

• Banned
I'm willing to kick in 10 bucks to the pot to watch it with my mma buddies. Common logic is that Mayweather will win in a boxing match, and McGregor would win if it were an mma fight. But I've seen enough fights to know that no one really knows.

Conor would win in boxing, wrestling, mma, judo, and bowling

Conor would win in boxing, wrestling, mma, judo, and bowling
You should bet your house. No, not with me. Vegas!

This is probably not going to be much of a fight. Atlas is right. If the most skilled boxers could not lay a hand on Mayweather in the ring, then I am not giving much a chance that Mcgregor can do it.

However, there are some intriguing aspects of this. One, Mcgregor has boxing skills, so he is not really a slapdick. IF Mayweather takes him lightly and believes the media (which will all be making fun of Connor and we all know why the media will be hoping beyond hope that Mayweather crushes him) then CM could catch him.

CM will be using an unorthodox style that Mayweather has not seen. CM has a tough ass chin. Mayweather does not nor has ever really had much punching power.

There are factors that make this interesting.

Clown show. This will be Balboa vs Thunderlips from Rocky III.

Manny Pacquiao couldn't hit Mayweather with a clean shot so I don't see how Connor will. McGregor's only hope is that Mayweather doesn't take him seriously and clowns around. Mayweather isn't a bomber but he can hit and Nate Diaz showed us Conor can't take much of a punch. Whatever happens, this is Conor's last fight....he'll be set for life.

Forum List

Back