flowers and open arms in fallujah, right.

DKSuddeth

Oct 20, 2003
North Texas
FALLUJAH, Iraq - A U.S. general vowed an "overwhelming" response to the murder and mutilation of four American contractors, but U.S. troops stayed out of this anti-American city Thursday and fearful Iraqi police took no action.

Residents said they were ready to take on the Americans if they try to enter Fallujah, where schools and shops remained open a day after insurgents ambushed the contractors' SUVs and mobs strung up two of their charred corpses on an iron bridge spanning the Euphrates River.

"We wish that they would try to enter Fallujah so we'd let hell break loose," Ahmed al-Dulaimi said. "We will not let any foreigner enter Fallujah," said Sameer Sami. "Yesterday's attack is proof of how much we hate the Americans."

whole story

No offense to anyone but I would be pleased if they just wiped out this entire city. I hope they gather a few thousand soldiers and just march from one end to the other and wipe out anything that moves. I'd like to see them find these guys that were interviewed and see how tough they are when face to face with our soldiers, and then hang them from their balls on the very same bridge.

These vicous losers are NOT representative of the vast majority of Iraqis, who, by the way, DID & DO greet our soldiers with flowers & kisses for freeing them from the brutal clutches of The Butcher of Baghdad.

These goons who killed our people are part of the sunni triangle, a stronghold of former ba'athists. These are not twisted "true believers" like the wackjobs in Al Qaeda. Simply, these are hired thugs who yearn for the glory days of the fat pockets of Saddam's wicked regime. Hell, if paid enough, these fu*ks would probably go on tour with Britney Spears as her back-up dancers.

thanks02.jpg

Of course the LIBERALS will caption that pic "An Armed UK Soldier threatens Peaceful Iraqi; stealing his Flowers.

liberty10.jpg

and the Liberal Caption:

"Marine steals cup of water from young boy, at gun-point"

:(

Originally posted by jimnyc
No offense to anyone but I would be pleased if they just wiped out this entire city. I hope they gather a few thousand soldiers and just march from one end to the other and wipe out anything that moves. I'd like to see them find these guys that were interviewed and see how tough they are when face to face with our soldiers, and then hang them from their balls on the very same bridge.

Being offensive or not, it is the most logical way to fix the situation if we will not withdraw entirely.

I am of the mindset that the only way to save face is with a defensive position doing exactly only what is required for the foundation of government, pick off whoever approaches to counter it, then pull out and admit that we should have done things differently. If we need to create radioactive glass flooring, then so be it.

Fallujah is a major city, right? and we have over 100k in troops there, right? yet we only patrol the city every few days? Whos running the damn show over there? This is absolutely ludicrous.

I'm of the opion that we send in three mech divisions and one marine division. Divide the city up amungst the divisions and start the crackdown. Let them see the might of the US army. I think they'll sing a wholly different song when they see whole companies of Bradlies and Abrhams patrolling down thier streets. I'm of the opion that we must make an example of this city. we are in Iraq to help, but we are not there to get kicked in the balls. Send the army in with Appachie gun ships and blast anything that moves. Hell tell the whole city a week in advance that the US army is coming to town. That should give us the leway to say "stay out of the streets and in your basment. Anyone on the streets will be shot." Kill em all, let God sort out the inocents!!!

I say let's get it on then! I know I'm ready t.o see their asses kicked.They want us there,I bet they will get there wish very soon! My husband told me today about these civilians that were killed being security for trucks that were bringing these a- holes food. If that's all the appreciation we get,then I say wipe em out.I have had it-how about you?:mad: :mad:

Originally posted by jimnyc

AHhh, I guarandamntee there will be no cockiness nor toughness in the POS's after the Marines are thrugh with them.:D Talk shit on the camera then hide like a lil bitch.

Originally posted by kcmcdonald
I'm of the opion that we send in three mech divisions and one marine division. Divide the city up amungst the divisions and start the crackdown. Let them see the might of the US army. I think they'll sing a wholly different song when they see whole companies of Bradlies and Abrhams patrolling down thier streets. I'm of the opion that we must make an example of this city. we are in Iraq to help, but we are not there to get kicked in the balls. Send the army in with Appachie gun ships and blast anything that moves. Hell tell the whole city a week in advance that the US army is coming to town. That should give us the leway to say "stay out of the streets and in your basment. Anyone on the streets will be shot." Kill em all, let God sort out the inocents!!!

I really agree, we need to make an example of these fucks in this little pisshole of a city.:mad:

man,
it looks like the marines are going to settle this shit. Good let them look at the city. again i say kill them all let god sort out the inocents!!!!!!!:mad:

Go Marines!!! I'm tired of the U.S. helping people only to be sh*t on!:whip: :spank3:

Forum List

Back