Flow

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
Weird side conversation moved from another thread.
~Abelian Sea

*shrugs* Who knows, who knows if it's true or not. No way to know. The point is, it didn't say Obama likes terrorists, it didn't say Obama was a terrorist. Hell, how much you wanna bet that a lot of terrorists think they are McCains best friend, a LOT think Bush is wonderful. Some probably like Palin to. So it's not slander by default because there is no way to prove it was a lie, and to lie one must know the truth. I did also state that he was not wrongly punished, unless you have your blinders on right now.
If you didn't know the answer to my question, why did you bother answering it?

you keep saying that, but you quoted HER
so i followed it better than you are

asshole
Damn you're a dope. I originally asked the question of Crimson. Go back and read the thread. Or neg rep me again, you big crybaby.

:lol:

Damn i'm a dope. I originally asked the question of Crimson. Go back and read the thread. Or neg rep me again, i'm a big crybaby.

:lol:

neg repping you isnt being a crybaby you asshole
:rolleyes:
you are a complete fucking moron for claiming 'm not following the thread when i did
you quoted HER and she responded
are you that fucking moronic you cant see that its YOU not followiung correctly

Last edited:
*blink blink* Not sure whether to be flattered on being talked about so much or annoyed that a partisan is defending me for once.
he quotes you, asks a question, then bitches when you answer it

and i'm the one not following the conversation
it doesnt matter one iota WHO he asked before, he asked YOU this time

How isn't it a lie, exactly?
- me asking Crimson

The wording, it's not saying that Obama likes them, it's not even saying they want Obama in office. I am certain that he has some 'friends' (that word has lost a lot of meaning in this day and age) who are.
- Kitty answering the question I asked Crimson

Who? Which terrorist is best friends with Obama?
- me asking Kitty to clarify her point

*shrugs* Who knows, who knows if it's true or not. No way to know. The point is, it didn't say Obama likes terrorists, it didn't say Obama was a terrorist. Hell, how much you wanna bet that a lot of terrorists think they are McCains best friend, a LOT think Bush is wonderful. Some probably like Palin to. So it's not slander by default because there is no way to prove it was a lie, and to lie one must know the truth. I did also state that he was not wrongly punished, unless you have your blinders on right now.
Kitty making the effort

If you didn't know the answer to my question, why did you bother answering it?
- me asking Kitty why she answered my original question if she didn't know the answer

ARE YOU PEOPLE REALLY THIS SILLY???

he quotes you, asks a question, then bitches when you answer it

and i'm the one not following the conversation
it doesnt matter one iota WHO he asked before, he asked YOU this time
Yeah, you follow the conversations so well that you haven't the foggiest notion of anything.

:clap2:

- me asking Crimson

- Kitty answering the question I asked Crimson

- me asking Kitty to clarify her point

Kitty making the effort

- me asking Kitty why she answered my original question if she didn't know the answer

ARE YOU PEOPLE REALLY THIS SILLY???
you realize, this proves you wrong, and that YOU did ask her

moron

I realize you've proven yourself an idiot for perhaps the twentieth time.
LOL
yeah, you look like a fucking moron and you call me an idiot
LOL
keep it up asshole, your only making yourself look worse

Forum List

Back