Flotilla boat sabotaged in Greece

alexa

Silver Member
Mar 24, 2009
Scotland
Not enough that Israel manages to con Greece into delaying departures with lies about the seaworthiness of the boats ...she has gone further and damaged one. I seem to remember a similar thing happened last time - to the Irish boat I think.

One of the ships due to participate in the Gaza flotilla was deliberately tampered with while it was docked in Greece’s Piraeus port, Gaza flotilla activists told Haaretz on Monday.

The ship, due to carry Greek, Norwegian, and Swedish passengers to Gaza, was found with its propeller shaft broken, the ship’s spokesman Israeli activist Dror Feiler told Haaretz.

A scuba diver who examines the ship on a daily basis discovered Monday that the ship’s propeller shaft, which connects the transmission inside the vessel directly to the propeller, was cut off.

According to Feiler, there is no doubt that the action was a deliberate attempt at sabotage, which he believed also violated Greece’s sovereignty.

Even though the problem can be fixed, it is still unclear how long it would take, especially with Greece’s recently declared general strike on Tuesday and Wednesday.

This action adds to a series of delays that have kept the Gaza flotilla from sailing, including Greece’s determination to carry out additional non-routine examinations on several of the ships.

Earlier Monday, organizers of the Gaza flotilla accused Israel of pressuring Greece to halt the ships’ departure.

American activist Ann Wright told a news conference that Israel is mounting a "tremendous diplomatic offensive" to prevent the flotilla from setting sail.

Organizers urged the Greek government in a statement not to "become complicit in Israel's illegal actions by succumbing to this pressure."

Gaza flotilla activists: One of our ships was sabotaged - Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

If Israel were the supposed monster you retards keep painting her as, there would be no Palestinians to aid. Or they would just sink the ships and be done with it.

If Israel were the supposed monster

It is your mind that sees the sabotaging of the boat and the pressure put on Greece to delay the flotilla's departure as the action of a 'monster'. I suggest you give that some thought.

If Israel were the supposed monster

It is your mind that sees the sabotaging of the boat and the pressure put on Greece to delay the flotilla's departure as the action of a 'monster'. I suggest you give that some thought.

Not even. You and all the Jew haters on this board are a one trick pony. It all leads to claiming Israel is committing Genocide. Never mind that no such thing is happening, never mind that since at least 1967 the Israelis could have wiped out or relocated every Arab in Palestine many times over. Never mind that Israel has not initiated hostilities only responded to them to include 4 wars started by Arab States. Never mind that Arab terrorists lob rockets, missiles and mortars at day care centers, schools, malls and other purely civilian establishments. Never mind that Arab Terrorists target buses and pizza parlors for suicide bombs.

I feel we should just cut to the chase and be done with your bullshit claims and lies.

By the way? Provide evidence that the Arabs or their supporters did not cut the shaft for propaganda purposes. Or any shred of evidence Israel did it.

Forum List

Back