Florida will the reason it's good to be known as the party of clean air and clean water.

Fla. Residents Report Health Issues as Red Tide Stretches On

The Harmful Algal Blooms in Florida - Ocean Conservancy

The Republican leadership will always make the claim that clean air and clean water costs too much. And they are married to Flint. A town where it's possible 100,000 Americans were poisoned. And Republicans were on the side of the poison.

People will go along with that for a while. Then, when the effects of filthy water and air begins to affect their own family, then tend to vote for clean air and clean water.

The Democratic Nominee has already incorporated that into his campaign.

The Republican nominee says don't monkey up their good thing with polluters.

I left my (stolen) democrat decoder ring in my other pants.

WTF is your title supposed to say?
Again, what does this have to do with Florida. Deflect, deflect, deflect........................................................that is what liars do.

You have a problem with me trying to find out what the thread title is supposed to be saying?
It's OK. Don't get your panties twisted and embedded.

I'll explain:

Florida will the reason it's good to be known as the party of clean air and clean water.

That's the title. Let's break it down.

We know that environmental changes are drastically affecting Florida. If Republicans don't believe in clean air and clean water, then they aren't going to believe in climate change. So if the people in Florida elected conservation minded Democrats, it would start to clean up some of the mess Republicans left the environment in the state.
When people in the state start getting sick, or members of their family becomes ill, suddenly, they start caring about clean air and clean water and clean beaches and a safe environment. They will vote Democrat because they know Republicans don't care about those things. We know that from their dangerous and damaging policies.

Only the Democrats can be known as the party of clean air and clean water, so voting Democrat will show the state of Florida is smart for voting in the party of clean air and clean water.

And other states that are dirty will finally begin to see the importance of voting for the party of clean air and clean water, the Democrats.

Did you get your title from Babelfish?

it makes no damn sense.

Fla. Residents Report Health Issues as Red Tide Stretches On

The Harmful Algal Blooms in Florida - Ocean Conservancy

The Republican leadership will always make the claim that clean air and clean water costs too much. And they are married to Flint. A town where it's possible 100,000 Americans were poisoned. And Republicans were on the side of the poison.

People will go along with that for a while. Then, when the effects of filthy water and air begins to affect their own family, then tend to vote for clean air and clean water.

The Democratic Nominee has already incorporated that into his campaign.

The Republican nominee says don't monkey up their good thing with polluters.

So the Republicans are responsible for algae now?

I thought that only pushed old people's wheel chair off of cliffs and made them eat dog food?
The algae are the result of increasing water temperatures and the agricultural runoff. And, yes, when the GOP is busy denying the reality of global warming, and cutting regulations on water pollution, they are responsible for the increase in this kind of bloom.
I think they’re saying that agricultural runoff and removing rules and regulations occurs naturally in nature.

It hasn't been proven that agricultural runoff of lack or regulations is what caused the red tide. Even the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission says "Presently, there is no practical and acceptable way to control or kill red tide blooms."

They also say "red tides were documented in the southern Gulf of Mexico as far back as the 1700s and along Florida's Gulf coast in the 1840s. Fish kills near Tampa Bay were even mentioned in the records of Spanish explorers."

They also say:

"Florida red tides develop 10-40 miles offshore, away from man-made nutrient sources. In contrast to the many red tide species that are fueled by nutrient pollution associated with urban or agricultural runoff, there is no direct link between nutrient pollution and the frequency or initiation of red tides caused by K. brevis. Red tides occurred in Florida long before human settlement, and severe red tides were observed in the mid-1900s before the state’s coastlines were heavily developed."

Red Tide FAQ
Did you look at your link? It comes from the State of Florida, or in other words, Rick Scott.

And we all know Republicans don't lie about science.

Just kidding.

In your link, this was the described lack of connection: Florida red tides develop 10-40 miles offshore, away from man-made nutrient sources.

In my link from the Ocean Conservatory, this is what they said: As a seasoned conservation biologist (Baldera) and a native Floridian (Brooker), we have never seen a red tide event as severe as this with such far-reaching and appalling fish kills. We have received reports of massive, 200-pound (and larger) goliath groupers washing up on beaches in Longboat Key and in Sanibel. Over 300 sea turtles, 100 manatees and a dozen dolphins have also been killed, as well as a young whale shark. We have seen firsthand hundreds of inshore and offshore fish of varying species floating at the mouth of Tampa Bay and piled up on beaches as far south as Naples.

Does this look like a red tide 10 to 40 miles offshore?

IMG_7425-1200x800.jpg

This is why you can't believe anything Republicans say. Only 6% or less of scientists are Republican and Republicans lie about not just the big things, but everything. You can't believe anything they say.

Just as I suspected, you are ignorant of past Red Tide events, which goes back to the late 1700's, with a first confirmed case in 1844:

RED TIDE

So the Republicans are responsible for algae now?

I thought that only pushed old people's wheel chair off of cliffs and made them eat dog food?
The algae are the result of increasing water temperatures and the agricultural runoff. And, yes, when the GOP is busy denying the reality of global warming, and cutting regulations on water pollution, they are responsible for the increase in this kind of bloom.
I think they’re saying that agricultural runoff and removing rules and regulations occurs naturally in nature.

It hasn't been proven that agricultural runoff of lack or regulations is what caused the red tide. Even the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission says "Presently, there is no practical and acceptable way to control or kill red tide blooms."

They also say "red tides were documented in the southern Gulf of Mexico as far back as the 1700s and along Florida's Gulf coast in the 1840s. Fish kills near Tampa Bay were even mentioned in the records of Spanish explorers."

They also say:

"Florida red tides develop 10-40 miles offshore, away from man-made nutrient sources. In contrast to the many red tide species that are fueled by nutrient pollution associated with urban or agricultural runoff, there is no direct link between nutrient pollution and the frequency or initiation of red tides caused by K. brevis. Red tides occurred in Florida long before human settlement, and severe red tides were observed in the mid-1900s before the state’s coastlines were heavily developed."

Red Tide FAQ
Did you look at your link? It comes from the State of Florida, or in other words, Rick Scott.

And we all know Republicans don't lie about science.

Just kidding.

In your link, this was the described lack of connection: Florida red tides develop 10-40 miles offshore, away from man-made nutrient sources.

In my link from the Ocean Conservatory, this is what they said: As a seasoned conservation biologist (Baldera) and a native Floridian (Brooker), we have never seen a red tide event as severe as this with such far-reaching and appalling fish kills. We have received reports of massive, 200-pound (and larger) goliath groupers washing up on beaches in Longboat Key and in Sanibel. Over 300 sea turtles, 100 manatees and a dozen dolphins have also been killed, as well as a young whale shark. We have seen firsthand hundreds of inshore and offshore fish of varying species floating at the mouth of Tampa Bay and piled up on beaches as far south as Naples.

Does this look like a red tide 10 to 40 miles offshore?

IMG_7425-1200x800.jpg

This is why you can't believe anything Republicans say. Only 6% or less of scientists are Republican and Republicans lie about not just the big things, but everything. You can't believe anything they say.

Just as I suspected, you are ignorant of past Red Tide events, which goes back to the late 1700's, with a first confirmed case in 1844:

RED TIDE

He probably knows about them...

he can't figure out how to blame Republicans for them

Forum List

Back