Florida teen broadcasts suicide via webcam....

"oh well then CLEARLY you are an expert at games and the addictive properties thereof and we should all read you upcoming book entitled "What a STUPID MOTHERFUCKER thinks about Online Rpgs"!

So let me get this straight. According to you I need to devote 100+ days of my life to a MMO to have the common fucking sense to know it has addictive properties to it? I see, you are an idiot.

oh really? So, your argument boils down to the idea that once a game is beaten then no one plays the motherfucker ever again?

Yeah, pretty much. Once you complete a game the game play obviously goes down. You may pick it up from time to time but you aren't going to play it anymore to beat it. Makes sense don't it you fucking moron.

Oh, you mean like achieve a high fucking pacman score? It takes CREDITS to walk away from a game, dude? Good thing you don't play chess, yo.. I'd had to see how many siezures you'd have trying to tell bobby fisher to lay off the fucking time consuming games!

Wow, consuming Chess whicbh you PLAY AGAINST AN OPPENENT against a video game you play by yourself. That is a fair compairson. Are you trying to be this dumb or are you making a special effort today?

and, if a parent wants to do that then so be it. Yet, here you are blaming a game for lack of parental supervision. Indeed, one might just wonder what happens to a kid who plays kickball, or in your case Easy Bake Oven, for 24 hours strait. Indead, you blame a fucking VIDEO GAME instead of the parents. Typical, really.

No, I don't think the parent should be playing 10 hours a day either if he has a family. Sorry, I grew up with the valueof family > virtual characters. I can seew you would rather take the ladder and be with your virtual family so you can keep rubbin one out to a screen shot of a elf's ass on your computer monitor. Yeah, if I have a choice for my son, having a football catch running around and getting some excercise, or sitting in the house playing agame. I am going to choose the football. Sorry no ez bake oven for me, I played football, basketball, and I played Baseball for 16 years up to Double A. Nice assumption.

The boy is expected to make a full recovery but his father said he plans on limiting the amount of time his son is allowed to play computer games.

yea.. lemme tellya.. thats SO much MORE horrible than any single FOOTBALL injury, Baseball pitching Injury etc that any given high school athlete will suffer this year. How many ELBOW surgeries happen because of HS baseball yet I don't see you crying about the dngers of sports.. telling, that is...

lmao, ok so let's see. Because the kid is going to make a full recovery this is still ok to you? God, what are you fuckign stupid. Please don't reproduce, the outcome would be a fucking disaster. Yes, lets compare an injury say like what happened to me when I tore my ACL, PCL, and MCL playing football, which I also recovered from, lets compare that too a kid sitting on his computer for 24 hours straight and having a seizure. I bet if you were his parent, you would still let him play wouldn't you. God you are a real piece of shit. Also, I do blame his parents, however here is the problem. Alot of parents don't know about this shit, they didn't have it when they were young. They might think its just another game.

When you play sports there is a legal term caled "assuming the risk", injuries happen in sports, but you also make friends, and learn teamwork, and discipline. What the fuck do you learn from these games. Yes they give you hand to eye coordination, not as much as trying to hit a baseball coming at 90 mph will tho. lmao, god I can't believe you are arguing that video games is better for you then being atheltic. What a fuckin geek you are lol. Do you also walk up to girls and tell them about your adventures about killing dragons to score?

for the time being it is. But thats no excuse to ignore the FACT of numerous titles who have, and still do, add the exact same game dynamics that you are crying about. You can find hudnreds of games that fit the same bill. Yet, you don't cry about those because your narrow fucking reptilian brain is too busy trying to validate false correlations rather than considering how hindsight might poke fun of you and your stupid fucking opinions. EH Ronna Jaffe? EH Pat Pulling? EH, JACK THOMPSON?

World of Warcraft - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"With more than 11 million monthly subscribers,[7] World of Warcraft is currently the world's largest MMORPG in those terms,[6][8][9] and holds the Guinness World Record for the most popular MMORPG.[10] In April 2008, World of Warcraft was estimated to hold 62%[11] of the massively multiplayer online game (MMOG) market."

11 million fucking people play this game, 62% of the market. For the time being and for a long time in the future. Dude, I like video games, I have an xbox, I haven't played it in months, I do want to get Gears of war. But I know new MMO's have come out trying to take a share of the market and have failed miserably.

have played the game. I assure you, weather or not you think i'm cool enough makes little difference to anyone. You are like the third, no named jock following the Ogre and Stan Gable whose role doesn't even get credits at the end of the movie. The REAL difference between you and I is that I have an actual frame of reference to make a valid observation rather than hoping that some fictional epic about sexual conquest will impress all the other studs in the locker room with lines like, "In High School and College, I got laid, I didn't play Computer Games."

Sorry, bitch.. WE are the motherfucking champions.. my friends

See, the real difference between you and I is you are a fucking loser. Let me guess your typical day....you wake up, go to work, think about your game, it interferes with your work, you go home, log on to your fantasy world, play till 2am and rinse and repeat. I BET YOU ARE PLAYING RIGHT NOW, aren't you single? Friday night playin an MMO. I could be wrong, you could be out, probably at a video game convention, but I would put money you are killing some dragon right now.

Yes, I am home too, but here is the difference. I am here with my 2 year old son. Believe me I wasn't home Friday and Sat nights when I was single. I have noone to impress, high school and college were a long time ago (or so it feels). Which is sad in itself. However, I can at least look back and say those were great days, and the future is even better cause I have a beautiful family

What can you say? During my days I played video games and was an intolerable unsocial prick? Mission accomplished

Here is Shogun getting yelled at by mommy and daddy for playing too much World of Warcraft

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kwql6_RJ348&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kwql6_RJ348&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

also dude, I graduated from Stern Business School with a 3.8

whats up?

I am goign to guess the Jock (me) went to a better school then you and probably did better as well.

where did you go to school big shot.

Forum List

Back