Florida Supreme Court and Rick Scott strike a blow for Federalism

I think its great.

High speed rail?? Who pays if no one rides the damned thing???

I have a great idea. Instead of the Feds borrowing the money to pay for something, why don't we just NOT DO IT? If you want to ride on a high speed rail, go to Japan.

Must make the oil cartel very happy.

No, it makes freedom loving Americans very happy. And yes, I'm quite certain this is a big disappointment to you.

Enough already of these totalitarian fucks trying to cram their crappy agenda down our throats.

Last edited:

No, it makes freedom loving Americans very happy. And yes, I'm quite certain this is a big disappointment to you.

Enough already of these totalitarian fucks trying to cram their crappy agenda down our
throats.

I agree. High speed rail sounds great but who pays for it if nobody uses it? Rather like AMTRAK another train hardly anyone use. Billions in debt every year BTW.

The taxpayers of course.

IMO they can shove their high speed train up their ass.

Maybe yes, maybe no, but exactly why do you think going backwards to 19th century technology is a good idea? Do you realize this is the 21st century? Have you looked at a calendar lately?

Did you know that even the pro high speed rail groups think that the line in Florida will not be cost effective? That they rate that particular line near the bottom in feasibility and ridership? Are you such a partisan hack that you support spending money on something that is guaranteed to fail?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back