Florida shooting timeline and other things...

LOL

Oh, there’s a link. You just proved you’re too stupid to find it yourself.

Yet another one of leftist obnoxious statements.

Link?
Maybe obnoxious — but not wrong. :badgrin:
Im not trying to find conspiracy theories you boob. Im trying to asses the situation in order to have a well rounded understanding. Im willing to bet you believe an airplane crashed into the World Trade Center lol
LOLOL

^^^ batshit insane.

Here, tell these people who were there that day and saw the planes fly into the towers that they were just hallucinating. :eusa_doh:

you have your bowl normalcy bias cereal this morning?

LOLOLOLOL

Oh? So what’s your explanation? Mass hallucination by some million or more eyewitnesses in and around NYC? Or some kind of super secret military hologram the world has never seen before (or since)? For there to have been no planes involved, one of those had to have happened.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Yet another one of leftist obnoxious statements.

Link?
Im not trying to find conspiracy theories you boob. Im trying to asses the situation in order to have a well rounded understanding. Im willing to bet you believe an airplane crashed into the World Trade Center lol
LOLOL

^^^ batshit insane.

Here, tell these people who were there that day and saw the planes fly into the towers that they were just hallucinating. :eusa_doh:

LOLOLOLOL

Oh? So what’s Your explanation? Mass hallucination by some million or more eyewitnesses in and around NYC? Or some kind of super secret military hologram the world has never seen before (or since)? For there to have been no planes involved, one of those had to have happened.

You know nothing of science and technology do you? Its funny that you laugh because I feel the same way about you right about now.

LOLOL

^^^ batshit insane.

LOLOLOLOL

Oh? So what’s Your explanation? Mass hallucination by some million or more eyewitnesses in and around NYC? Or some kind of super secret military hologram the world has never seen before (or since)? For there to have been no planes involved, one of those had to have happened.

You know nothing of science and technology do you? Its funny that you laugh because I feel the same way about you right about now.

So what is this science and technology that could fool millions of lives eyewitnesses into believing planes were flying into the World Trade Center?

So why no explanation by Markymark11 of how the government fooled millions of people into believing they saw planes fly into the World Trade Center?

So why no explanation by Markymark11 of how the government fooled millions of people into believing they saw planes fly into the World Trade Center?
Unfortunately that would take time. Even if I did waste my time explaining, you will deny it all anyway. Problem is, many of my conspiracy "theories" have been undisclosed and documentation exists online. What the public knows about science is decades behind what actually exists. For example, only an idiot will believe that a building will turn to powder because of a plane hitting it. You will literally have to dumb yourself down to believe that stupidity.

Unfortunately that would take time. Even if I did waste my time explaining, you will deny it all anyway. Problem is, many of my conspiracy "theories" have been undisclosed and documentation exists online. What the public knows about science is decades behind what actually exists. For example, only an idiot will believe that a building will turn to powder because of a plane hitting it. You will literally have to dumb yourself down to believe that stupidity.
I suppose when you’reretarded enough to believe in fairy tales like you do, posting no explanation is better than posting your hallucinations. :dunno:

I suppose when you’reretarded enough to believe in fairy tales like you do, posting no explanation is better than posting your hallucinations. :dunno:
Problem is youre the one hallucinating. Your head is in the sand brother. Ignorance is bliss.

Problem is youre the one hallucinating. Your head is in the sand brother. Ignorance is bliss.
LOL

Now that’s funny since I can describe what happened that day but you can’t.

Forum List

Back