Florida shooters brother "stalking" the school his brother shot up.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

The judge set his bail at 500k for trespassing. He was recorded in the jailhouse while visiting his brother saying he admires how famous he is and that he was going to start a fan club.
He was caught creeping around the school and removed then told not to return.
I think I read somewhere that he had been "committed" but they could not legally hold him.

Many people clearly fear this man is set to snap and go on a murder spree like his brother and I don't disagree BUT 500k bond for tresspassing? That does not feel like equal justice for all.

Semi-related: That lends toward these kids having a nurture vs a nature mental issue. I'd check out their parents situation; 9 out of 10 times people like this were abused and/or neglected by their parents. (If there's other kids they may have the same issues...)

Looks awfully black to be the brother of a white supremacist
They were both adopted.
from the same mother
What is the point in shit posting?

Just setting the record straight sorry if it offends you
You aren't setting anything straight. Color is irrelevant ya fuckwit.

THEY ARE BROTHERS and nothing you post will change that.

Idiot

#2's nature vs nurture would do well to consider Dylann Roof's case and the Austin bomber: in both, medeia bias whereby the theologian slowly retreats into the background, Roof's "lutheran" and bomber's Austin Community Stone Church.

#8 is as stupid as 99% of Ohio's Cuyahoga County voting for Obama, whose daddy was 87.5% Arab.

Forum List

Back