Florida Sheriff Urges People to Carry Guns in ‘War’ against Terrorism and Shooters

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
The good Sheriff knows of what he speaks

-Geaux
---------

ivey12n-2-web.jpg

“This is war, and you better be prepared to wage war to protect you, your family and those around if you're attacked," Ivey said.
(SHERIFF WAYNE IVEY / FACEBOOK)

A Florida county sheriff has said he wants people to be armed at all times as part of a self-defense tactic in the “war” against terrorism.

Brevard County Sheriff Wayne Ivey posted a video to Facebook Wednesday, urging citizens to be prepared for terrorist or active shooter attacks.

“Folks, now more than ever is the time for our citizens to be prepared to serve as the first line of defense, not only for them but for their families,” Ivey said in the video, which has received more than 100,000 views.

The sheriff said attacks are happening locally and abroad.

Sheriff urges people to carry guns in ‘war’ against terrorism

Lol! Yeah cause Florida is known to be such a safe state !

RWNJs ^^^ are already terrified of their own shadows. This sheriff is reckless and irresponsible. He's just going to get more people killed.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

RWNJs ^^^ are already terrified of their own shadows. This sheriff is reckless and irresponsible. He's just going to get more people killed.

You're partially correct. More bad guys will be killed. They need put down like rabid dogs

-Geaux

Without constitutionally guaranteed due process.

You stupid fools actually believe that it's only "bad guys" and liberals who lose rights when you attach the constitution. That's why you agree it's the cheeto saying he wants to gut much of it - including due process.

Hopefully it'll be the perps preying on innocent people.

"Hopefully"??

That's as irresponsible and reckless as the sheriff.

Most of the time, it's not "perps" and "bad guys". And way too often it's children, toddlers, even babies.

The scared little gun nutter cupcakes are getting people killed. It's getting more common that training isn't required and they're now sneaking around with guns hidden in their clothes.

I own guns. I've always owned guns. But, they don't own me. I'm not shaking in my shoes, hiding under mommy's bed, afraid to go to the grocery store without a gun hidden in my pocket.

Believe me, if you fools ever actually took a human life, you'd feel differently. At least I hope you would. And I hope you never have to find out.

"Hopefully"??

Most of the time, it's not "perps" and "bad guys". And way too often it's children, toddlers, even babies.

The scared little gun nutter cupcakes are getting people killed. It's getting more common that training isn't required and they're now sneaking around with guns hidden in their clothes.

I own guns. I've always owned guns. But, they don't own me. I'm not shaking in my shoes, hiding under mommy's bed, afraid to go to the grocery store without a gun hidden in my pocket.

Believe me, if you fools ever actually took a human life, you'd feel differently. At least I hope you would. And I hope you never have to find out.

Accidents happen, snowflake.

Just criminals....OHHHHH!!! I see....felons are another one of the democrat party favored classes!!!! Yeah I can see how dead felons might cause a problem but hey we all know the democrat party uses dead people to vote as well.

You're partially correct. More bad guys will be killed. They need put down like rabid dogs

-Geaux

You stupid fools actually believe that it's only "bad guys" and liberals who lose rights when you attach the constitution. That's why you agree it's the cheeto saying he wants to gut much of it - including due process.

Due process is between a citizen and the government. And you do realize Stand Your Ground has been deemed Constitutional under the right of 'Liberty'

-Geaux

-Geaux

Due process is between a citizen and the government. And you do realize Stand Your Ground has been deemed Constitutional under the right of 'Liberty'

-Geaux

That also means that I have a right to blow thugs away that wish to attack me. Sounds good to me.

"Hopefully"??

It's the criminals fault in applying acceptable risk to their actions. They bet their lives on it and lost

-Geaux

"Hopefully"??

Yeah......you should do some research before you post....kids and guns.....74.2 million kids in the U.S. in 2010.......400 million guns in private hands and over 15.7 million guns carried for self defense........

https://www.cdc.gov/injury/wisqars/leading_causes_death.html

Keeping in mind that actual murder of children is already illegal......

Kids murdered by guns....

under 1: 12
age 1-4: 39

age 5-14: 142

total gun murder of children.....193

Kids murdered by other means...

under 1: 270
age 1-4: 298
age 5-14: 135

murder of children by other means.....703

Accidental death by gun for children....

under 1: 3
age 1-4: 27
age 5-14: 39

Total accidental gun death for kids 2013....69

Total accidental gun death for kids in 2014...50

"Hopefully"??

Total gun murder in 2015.....9,616 of those 70-80% are criminals shot and killed by other criminals.....

Remember, there are 74.2 million kids in the U.S. in 2010.

how many kids are murdered with guns.....193

how many kids are murdered by other means.... 703

But you only care about the kids killed with guns..............

Yep, scary world for the poorly educated

Having guns are really going to stop a terrorist from planting bombs!

You have a higher chance of getting killed by a rightwing hopped up hillbilly with guns

Yep, scary world for the poorly educated

Having guns are really going to stop a terrorist from planting bombs!

You have a higher chance of getting killed by a rightwing hopped up hillbilly with guns

^^^^^^^^ 5150 ^^^^^^^^

-
Geaux

Forum List

Back